BONUS CHAPTER 36!

Y/N's mind was beginning to become heavy as she opened yet another textbook. She was busy at work, spending all her time at the library preparing for her final exams.

It was almost summer, but it didn't really feel like it without Adrien.

Y/N glanced at the time on her phone, admiring her wallpaper for what felt like the 100th time today. It was a picture of her and Adrien, smiling face to face.

Her heart ached. She missed him. His pretty green eyes and his soft blonde hair. She missed his jokes and his silly ways of making her bad days turn good.

But most of all, she missed his skin against hers. The way he would stroke her hair when she couldn't sleep, or the way he would press his lips against her forehead when she snuggled into his chest.

She stood up, retrieving her textbooks and decided to call it a night.

The walk back to her quaint little apartment was short. Y/N had moved to New York for university. It was a big jump from Paris, and she missed her mother dearly, but it was her dream to move away. It always was.

Adrien had taken over his fathers work, becoming a fashion designer. He always had great style, and it become even better the more he worked. He was still a model, and Y/N was always collecting the magazines he was posted on.

The sky was becoming dark with heavy clouds, and Y/N pulled out her cellphone, trying to balance the heavy books in one arm.

She dialed Adrien's number and pressed her thin phone to her ear. The line began to ring once, twice- and then it stopped.

Y/N squinted her eyebrows at her phone. She tried again, but this time it didn't even ring. The call went straight to voicemail.

A sigh escaped from Y/N's lips as she tucked her phone away into her pocket, securing her now free hand underneath her textbooks.

Her apartment finally came into view. She walked a little faster until she reached the entrance, pushing open the door she immediately went up the stairs. After a few flights, she reached her room.

She pulled out her keys, ready to unlock it, but when she pushed on the handle; it was already open.

The lights were off and there was a faint light coming from her bedroom.

Y/N carefully took off her shoes and placed her books down beside it. But before she fully dropped them, she picked one of her textbooks up, putting it close to her face just in case.

She began to tippy toe down the hallway leading to her room. She clenched the textbook tighter while her mind filled with the possibilities of what she might find in a few seconds.

She crept around the corner, placing her back against the wall before her room.

She heard rustling around and that's when she made herself visible and immediately swung the textbook in the air.

All she saw was a tall figure that immediately fell to their knees.

"Y/N!" The voice exclaimed gripping their left arm in one hand.

"Adrien!?" Y/N quickly dropped to her knees too and put both her hands around Adrien's masked face.

He was in his chat noir suit with a small smile on his lips.

"You should play baseball." He smiled and dropped his head onto her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry! You should have texted me!"

"I dropped my phone on the way here and it shattered. I guess I shouldn't try and text and use my staff at the same time." He laughed into her collarbone and looked up.