chapter 24

"Oh." Y/N mumbled, stopping in her tracks as her and Adrien approached his house.

It was huge. It was probably triple the size of hers. Adrien smiled and took her hand, interlocking it with his. He led her to the front door and opened it, nodding his head for her to go in first. She thanked him and stepped inside.

"Woah.."

His house was even more gorgeous inside than it was outside. She took in her surroundings. There were expensive paintings on the walls and she felt poor just looking at the flooring.

Y/N didn't realize she was stuck staring at the beautiful interior until Adrien tapped her shoulder. He grabbed her hand again and led her up the white stair case.

They eventually reached two double doors and Adrien released her hand to open them.

"Oh wow..."

Adrien grinned and leaned against his door frame, watching as Y/N's eyes scanned across every little corner of the room. She was so beautiful, especially when she turned around to smile at him.

"Do you play?" Her fingers were gliding across the keys, making semi nice sounds. "I do." Adrien pushed off the frame and walked towards her. He leaned behind her and played a few chords.

His chest pressed against her back and her face turned red, "well- play something." She nervously said, moving so that he was able to sit down and play.

Adrien looked at her before sitting down to play.

Y/N was in awe for the 100th time today. He played so beautifully. It was like the keys were made of water.

She shut her eyes, smiling.

Adrien averted his eyes from the keys to her face. He couldn't help but guide his eyes along each corner of her face. Eventually, he stumbled over a few keys messing up the sounds and Y/N opened her eyes to find him looking at her.

She stifled a laugh and Adrien stopped playing, "I just forgot the notes.."

"Mhm, really?"

Adrien stood up and looked down at her, "okay.. okay maybe I got a little bit distracted..."

"Just a little?" Y/N teased him even more and Adrien ran a hand through his blonde hair, shooting her a dashing smile.

Y/N watched him before fixating her eyes on the large window behind him. "You must have a lovely view at night.." Adrien followed her towards the window and they both looked at the view.

"It is pretty nice."

"Do you go out every night as Chat noir?"

Adrien tensed and he shook his head, "only some nights. Mainly when I want to see you.."

Y/N's ears turned pink and she glanced up at the tall boy beside ber. "I didn't know Adrien Agreste was a big softie."

"Only for you."

Y/N scrunched up her nose and nudged his shoulder.

༶•༶•༶

Eventually they both made their way to his bed and Y/N took out her books. "Do you mind if I put them down on here?" She asked, gesturing to his black sheets that coated his bed. "Of course."

They both put their books down and began to review various math equations with each other.

"So then you multiply and- Adrien. Are you even listening to me?"

Adrien was leaning against his bed frame, pen between his lips and eyes trained on Y/N, who was sitting in front of him. He bit down on his pen and nodded his head.

"Mhm- I'm listening."

Y/N sighed and continued speaking, explaining each equation even though Adrien already knew how to solve each one. He just wanted an excuse to hear Y/N speak.

"And this one?" Adrien asked, leaning forward and pointing to a different equation. "That one is a little more complicated."

Y/N began to explain and Adrien tried his best to focus. He watched as her pen circled around different steps, and he watched her lips moving. Her eyebrows furrowed down at the page and he watched intensely as she brushed away strands of hair that was falling down onto her face.

"Got it?" Y/N looked him straight in the eyes and Adrien froze for a moment, trying to recall what she said. "Yeah- I got it."

Y/N rolled her eyes and shut her textbook, "I'm never studying with you again."

Adrien looked offended as he began to close up his books too, "you don't mean that."

Y/N nodded her head and grinned, "oh but I do."

Adrien grabbed her waist and pinned her down, her head hit the soft blankets behind her. "Still mean it?" He kissed her neck softly, trailing his lips all the way down to her collarbone. "Mhm-" Y/N muttered, pressing her lips together.

Adrien held her hands above her head and kissed her lips softly.

Y/N bit down on his bottom lip, and freed her hands from his grip. She gripped his shirt and flipped him over. He was under her now with a smile on his face.

Y/N brushed away the blonde hair in his face and kissed the bruises on his cheek. "How does it feel?"

"Better now that you've kissed it."

Y/N slapped his chest, "enough of that."

"I can't help myself." Adrien ran his still bruised hands up and down her waist and began to lean up to kiss her inviting lips.

She retuned it and Adrien flipped them around again, sliding his hands up her shirt. Y/N shivered as his cold hands sunk down onto her warm skin.

Adrien kept his eyes trained on Y/N's as he met the seam of her bra, slowly following it to the back clasp. He un did it easily and slid it off. It was black, his favourite colour.

Adrien took off his shirt next and allowed Y/N to take in his appearance. She swallowed and brought her eyes lower and lower. She didn't want to look at the bruise, afraid she would recall the sight of him from the other night.

Adrien slid her shirt off and their skin pressed together.

Neither of them moved for a few moments until Y/N tucked his blonde hair behind his ear and leaned in to whisper, "I want you to fuck me until I can only remember your name."