Chapter 45 'DON'T LOOK AT MY BUTT'

ELEMENTALLY GIFTED

CHAPTER 44

Recap:

Suddenly Pakunoda spoke up, "Actually, Nobunga is right..."

Everyone snapped their attention to the female, "We can't let them leave," the blonde female walked over to Killua placing a finger on her own chin, "Even if they don't have any information of the chain user, they still have an a formation that we need."

Killua froze in realization, 'Her ability to read minds...!'

Pakunoda smiled slightly, "Now why don't you tell me where your 'sister' is at right now?"

But before anyone could comprehend anything, a large stream of water appeared from below, creating a wall between Killua and the female Ryodan.

Then a large circle of fire appeared around both Killua and Gon, separating them from the troupe.

"What?!"

And then at that moment, the air vent in the ceiling exploded, making a silver haired female drop onto the ground, into the ring of fire.

"Yo..." Nijika greeted her two friend that fell to the ground in shock.

All the Ryodan became on guard as they stared at the female who suddenly appeared in front of them.

Pakunoda on the other hand smirked, her hand going to her waist, "It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Kijime..."

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Ow...!"

Melody gasped and turned her attention towards her blonde comrade in worry, "Kurapika! Are you alright?"

Kurapika placed his fingers on his earring that was Nijika's stone. After his little encounter with her, he had this ear ring made to replace his old one. Now his ruby stone that was his previous earring hangs on his neck as a necklace.

He winced again as his fingers brush against the unusually hot stone he received from Nijika. His eyes widen as an horrible thought went through his mind.

'This is my aura stone. If something does happen to me, if I get hurt or if I'm in danger, the stone should get warm or hot, it just depends on how serious it is. And worst scenario, if I do die, the stone should shatter.'

"Nijika...."

Melody looked at her friend in worry, her sensitive ears picking up the sound of his heartbeat increasing.

Kurapika immediately stood up, running upstairs to where his room was located.

"Kurapika!" Melody yelled but by then, the blonde man was already gone.

Kurapika slammed the door of his room open, running to the table at the corner of the room. His eyes frantically searched though the drawer, searching for a certain paper.

"Found it...!" He gasped in relief and picked up the paper that he had received from Nijika when she came to visit.

Grabbing his phone he dialed the number before bringing it to his ear.

It rung three times before a voice answered.

"Hello?"

Kurapika took a breath, "Is this Sorata Kijime?"

~*~

"AHHHHH!!!!" Nobunga yelled as he pointed at the female who stood protectively in front of Gon and Killua, "You!"