CHAPTER 12 edited

CHAPTER 12

NIJIKA P.O.V.

"Please leave the boat in the order of your arrival at the bottom of the tower during the third round! An interval of two minutes will separate each candidate leaving the boat!"

I frowned, so I was going on to the island first? Not cool...

"You'll stay on the island for exactly one week!! That's when you need to get the six points, before the one week ends you must come back here in front of this boat." The lady guide explained with a happy smile.

I stood in front of Hisoka with a frown. I looked back and gave my group of friends a small smile and wave, "Good luck guys!"

They waved back and nodded as well.

"Departure of the first candidate!" The lady yelled. I sighed and lazily walked onto the island feeling for any pressure. I let out a sigh of relief when I felt no danger from large animals.

I jumped into a tree and waited there until a person came. I smiled when Hisoka came as he shuffled his card. I dropped out of my tree landing in front of him.

"Can I travel with you Hisoka?" I questioned with a closed eye smile. He honestly looked surprised at my question but smiled.

"Walk, the other will be coming," I happily trotted next to him humming, "Did you decide to come with me because of Gon?" He questioned.

"Ah, so you already know Gon is targeting you?" I questioned as I ran ahead before twirling around.

"His expression is too easy to read."

I nodded, "Yeah, he's still pretty innocent, but that's not the only reason why."

"Hm?"

I flip into the air and grabbed a tree vine and swung on it, "My target is number 80, and she seems to be targeting Illumi-San. And it's very likely that Illumi-San would end of killing her when she tried to get his tag. But he'll also go after his own target, so he'll end up with 7 points." I smile calculating all my plans, "Which means he'll have one extra point. And since you're close to him he'll probably end up giving you the extra point, which is my target."

I grin as I hang upside down from my vine playing with it, "My, you really do think ahead." Hisoka chuckled as he pulled me off the green plant and placed me on the ground.

"I also know you'll probably end of giving Gon your tag if he fights well against you."

"Oh? Why do you think that?" Hisoka questioned his eyebrows raised, though I could hear the amusement laced in his words.

"You've taken a liking to Gon and I, I'm not sure if I'm correct or not but you most likely want us to get stronger so we'll become good fighting opponents in the future." I explain as I stared up at the tall man, "You're the one watering us so we'll bloom into a flower worth buying."

A large grin appeared on his face as he chuckled, "Oh my, you really are a clever one, you even know my future plans."

I shrug, "Because I know your plans I'm able to stand next to you, if I didn't I would be too terrified to, but knowing you want to fight me in the future I also know you won't try to kill me just yet."

Hisoka laughed and patted me on the head, "Oh just thinking about the battle with you and Gon excite me! Though I'm sure I won't kill you two, it'll be too much of a waste!"

I sighed I hope he was telling the truth, "Let's go before we attract too much attention, I can already feel the jury assigned to us watching all of our movements." I grumbled and eyed the tree.