CHAPTER 28 edited

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

A silence fell between the two children as Nijika applied the precious ointment to the cuts that covered the male.

Xavier closely watched the female as she fixed his injuries. His blue eye carefully gazed over Nijika's face inputting it into his mind.

"Is there something on my face?" Xavier's visible eye widen as a blush covered his face at Nijika's question.

Female gave the young assassin an closed eye smile standing up, "I made all the deep scratches close up alright? Make sure not to strain you're body cause I think I might have given your rib a crack." Nijika sheepishly stated as she rubbed her head.

Xavier stayed silent, his mind racing with questions. He was ordered by his parents to see if the rumor of a Kijime other then Sorata was alive. Though he didn't expect her to be this strong, he hasn't tasted a defeat by someone other then his family, this new experience was strange.

This girl was strange.

Why help your opponent's injury? Xavier was secretly planning on killing this strange female when he was given this mission, though he was pondering if he was even able to now that he saw her power.

"Ahhhh!!!" Nijika sudden yelled making the poor male jump from where he sat, "I can't stay here! I need to go watch Gon hand Killua's fight!" Nijika send the boy and smile before quickly packing her things.

"Uh..." Xavier was lost in words, what was he suppose to say?

Nijika threw her backpack over her shoulder and put her hat on her head, "Bye Xavier!" She exited the room leaving the door lightly swinging.

The young Sicarius sat in the same place for a minute staring at the door the girl exited from. Though a ghostly smile appeared on his mouth.

"Interesting..." He muttered as he pulled out his phone quickly dialing the number, "Father and Mother will surely be interested in this."

~*~

The small brunette ran through the empty halls, she could already hear the loud roar of cheering from the stadium.

She busted in the room making the door slam against the wall, the boom made many heads turn towards her.

People looked at her in awe immediately knowing she was the female on the rink minutes ago. Many of them took a warily step back knowing her strength.

Nijika's green eyes scanned the room quickly ignoring the look she was receiving. She immediately found a bundle of messy silver hair, but she couldn't find the energetic boy with the spiked black hair.

Her eyes went to the rink where two people stood. She grinned widely as she figured that one of them was her friend Gon.

She took a deep breath puffing out her chest, "GOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!! DO YOU'RE BEST!!! YOU BETTER WIN!!!!" Her loud voice overpowered all the other yelling. People around her were on the ground clutching their ears in pain, the scene was quite similar to how Wing yelled at Zushi.

Gon smiled and waved his arm widely as he looked at where Nijika stood, "YOU BET!!!" He yelled equally as loud as Nijika.

Killua on the other hand was face-palming from where he sat, 'Idiot's and their loud voices' he thought as he sighed in disbelief, 'I would expect Gon to do something like that but even Nijika...'

"The revenge match we were all waiting for shall begin!! Guido VS Gon! The 11th of March Gon was send to the hospital... How will he fight this time?"