CHAPTER 11 edited

CHAPTER 11

Recap:

"Hahahahaha! You telling me good job after I killed someone?!" He laughed that he almost had tears in his eyes.

I looked at him confused, "He's a criminal right? If you didn't finish him off he could have hurt someone else."

He stared at me seriously but started laughing again and placed me on the ground. I looked up at him confused but realized what I had to do, "Sorry I made you mad before this trial." I apologized.

He seemed surprised that I apologized and a light pink blush came yo his face, "Sorry that I got mad at you...."

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I smiled and waved my hand, brushing off the apology. It's not really his fault to begin with, I was the one sneaking up on him. I smiled at three of my friends but it immediately dropped when I noticed there was one missing.

"W-Where is Leolio? He made it right?" I questioned Gon, a wave of relief hit me when Gon smiled. At that moment two people entered the room.

"Leolio...." I sighed but then looked at the fat man next to him, "And Tompa." I grumbled in distaste.

Leolio was happily smirking and grabbed Gon in a headlock, "Thanks to Gon, all five of us were able to exit!"

I watched them confused, "Choosing 'the long and difficult road' and using the 50 minutes left to chip through the wall and connect the short and easy way, was really a smart idea." Kurapika smiled and nodded appreciatively at Gon.

Gon shyly rubbed his neck, "I was only able to figure it out when Leolio attacked Tompa and left a dent in the wall!"

Leolio just grinned and nudges on the head Gon while the boy squirmed.

"Well congrats guys!" I happily grin and stretched, bring my arm above my head. All of the males looked at me and turned away looking slightly pink.

"Nijika you changed your outfit!" Gon yelled as he pointed to me.

I looked down at myself and nodded, "Not really, when I dropped from the trap at the very beginning I dropped into some kind of water slide and got all wet, so I just took my shirt off and left my jacket on. But look, my clothes are so stiff now!" I explained as I looked at my bare stomach, it was flat and slightly ripped.

I looked up and saw Lelio having a small nose bleed while Kurapika and Killua looked red to their ears, Gon was the only one who looked normal.

"Leolio that's disgusting, you're too old for me," I stated scrunching my nose in distaste.

"END OF ROUND THREE, THIRD ROUND NUMBER OF PARTICIPANT WHO REACHED THE GOAL, 26 INCLUDING ONE DEAD!!!"

I grumbled in annoyance of the loud voice and walked out of the tower with the rest of the participants. As we got out we were greeted by small man with a violet mohawk. On his face were large round clear glasses. One word... Nerdy...

"Congratulation to all of you for exiting the trick tower, I am Lippo, the one who was the jury for this round." I smirked at the man, so this was Lippo. He seemed to feel my gaze and started sweating uncontrollably, "Y-You have only two more trials: the 4th round and the final round."

I excitedly took Killua and Gon's hand in mine and squeezed it.

"The fourth round will take place on Zebiru's Island." Lippo suddenly snapped his fingers, "Well, let's hurry." A tall bulky man brought a small box next to the violet haired jury.