CHAPTER 15 edited

CHAPTER 15

RECAP:

I stared at the paper with an unemotional look, the only thing that was moving was my twitching eye.

"Well looks like I was right!" Sorata chirped as he waved his paper, "Well once again, nice to meet you Nijika Kijime, I'm your older brother, just call me Sorata, or Sorata-Nii-chan or just Nii-chan! Ok Imouto-chan?"

NIJIKA P.O.V.

So, I finally met Sorata Kijime, and less then a hour after that we find out we really are siblings.

I was currently holding my head in my hands as I leaned against the wall for support. How long was I sitting here for? Was it minutes or was it already few hours? Sorata who was kneeling in front of me was worriedly rubbing my head with his large hands.

"Are you ok Nijika?" He worriedly questioned as he continue to pat my head, "It's a lot of information to take in but it's the truth."

I just weakly nod, I know he was right. A part of me didn't believe that I actually had a family while another part of me believed the paper's result, reading it over and over it again making sure my eyes weren't playing any tricks on me, my heart jump out of my chest in joy.

Maybe I really wasn't that alone as I thought I was... I have Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leolio as well....

I jumped up in shock and collided my forehead with my 'brother'. I grabbed my head in pain but ran out the door pushing the throbbing echoing pain that shot through my head.

The hunters exam! It was the last stage, where my friends alright?!

"O-Oi! Nijika where are you going?!" Sorata yelled as he ran after me, he easily caught up to me and ran besides me. My short hair that almost touched my shoulders was flying behind me as I ran quicker.

"Sorata, how long was I in my confusion mode?" I questioned as I ran through the hall ways of the empty blimp. I cursed, the blimp was already landed so everyone must have already exited.

"C-Confusion mode?" Sorata questioned sounding confused, his deep voice was an octave higher then usual.

"I mean how long was I slumped against the wall for?" I question changing the sentence so he would understand. Was this guy stupid or something?

Sorata seemed to understand what I was asking and finally answer, "A good three, four hours!"

I cussed under my breath running, searching for the exit, "How long has it been since the last trial of the exam started?" I frantically questioned, I needed to watch my friends! They don't even know I passed the test!

"Good seven hours! They started the trial around the time we went out to talk!" Sorata told me.

I jumped out of the blimp and landed on the ground with a light thump. I looked down at my feet in shock, wait a second, I just jumped out of the blimp that has around 25 meters in height yet I don't feel any pain in my legs...

"Wow, impressive Imouto-chan! The Kijime blood really does run in you!" Sorata yelled as he also jumped out of the blimp. Without even making a single noise he landed next to me.

I grabbed his hand and ran again searching for the exam area, "What do you mean Kijime blood? I'm obviously am related to you, why shouldn't I have the blood running through my vein?"

Sorata just chuckled as if I told him a joke, "No, it just surprised me, our ancestors were apparently full out crazy people who trained as a life. Most of them became immune to poison or toxin, and all of their bones in their body were rock hard, just by seeing you jump out of the blimp kind of proved you are a true Kijime."