CHAPTER 13 edited

HUNTER X HUNTER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. THOUGH NIJIKA DOES!!!!!

CHAPTER 13

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I sat in a tree munching on an apple I found in a tree in the woods, currently it was the last day. Killua sat against the tree I was sitting on also eating an apple.

"Do you think Gon and the rest got their tags?" I questioned as I threw my core into one of the bushes.

"Don't know, but if it's Gon I think he did." He mumbled with an apple full mouth, he then threw the core at the same bush I did, "Ahhh, I want chocolates!" He groaned and hit his head against a tree.

My ears perked up with the word 'chocolates', "Hey! I think I have some in my bag!"

Killua's head snapped up and looked at me, he suddenly grew ears, whispers and a tail.

"Gimme!" He yelled extending his hand that turned into a paw. I laughed and dug through my bag searching for the box.

"Aha! Found them! These are my favorite, they're called Chocolate balls!" I happily eyed the box, "It got wet when I fell in the water at trick tower but thank gosh it's also in a plastic bag inside the box!"

Killua's eyes sparkled as he leaped onto the branch I was sitting on, "Are you serious? Chocolate balls? These are my all time favorite!" He claimed and reached for the box. But I quickly pulled it away from him.

"Hey!" Killua complained his voice going an octave higher.

"No, your hands are dirty, I'm not letting you touch my chocolate like that!" I scold seeing small specks of blood on his nail.

"Then what am I suppose to do!" Killua whined giving me puppy eyes.

I sighed as I popped a chocolate in my mouth, "You just won't touch them," I say as I take out a chocolate out, I then smack the chocolate against his lips, "Here, this way you get to eat without touching them."

I giggled as his face turned pink but he opened his mouth and let the chocolate drop into his mouth, "I could just hold the box and let the chocolate drop into my mouth," he grumbled.

I shook my head, "No I can't, half of the chocolate are melted so they're sticking to the bag, and there's a possibility you'll take the whole box."

"Che, you know me too well," he grumbled as he licked his lips. I picked up another melted chocolate with my thumb and index finger and was about to pop it into my mouth but Killua snatched my wrist and brought my finger that held the chocolate to his mouth. His mouth covered both my fingers that was holding the chocolate and the chocolate. With a popping noise he pulled my finger out of his mouth while licking his lip.

A bright brush creeped up my neck to my face, turning me to an tomato.

"Yum," Killua slyly said as he licked his lips. I looked at my fingers that were in his mouth in shock seeing no trace of melted chocolate on them.

"You know what?" I embarrassedly yelled, "You're not getting anymore!" I cried and jumped out of my tree, using the wind to cushion my fall.

"Hey! What!? You're going to hog all the chocolate?!" Killua yelled as he jumped out of the tree as well. I ran as I stuffed chocolate into my mouth, Killua quickly following behind me.

"You're going to grow fat if you eat all those!" Killua yelled trying to persuade me to share.

"Iya dyunt Kyar! (I don't care!) " I mumbled my mouth full of chocolate.