CHAPTER 2 EDITED

NIJIKA P.O.V.

"I'll go down slowly as I can," I stated as I gripped Silva-san's arm tightly. The air that I was controlling became slightly wild making my short brown hair fly around in my face.

A grin broke across my face as we started to fall to the ground at extreme speed. I take it back, I'm not going to go as slow as I can!

"Whoooooooooooo!" I screamed in joy feeling the adrenaline pumping in my veins. When we were an hundred feet to the ground I raised my arm up and snapped my fingers. We stopped a few feet off the ground before we were placed on the ground, the air around us supporting us like a cushion.

"That was fun!" I chirp and wipe my forehead with my arm.

Suddenly I felt a new presence and reached into my small bag. I jumped in front of Silva-San and used a small silver knife to protect myself from multiple things throw at us.

My green eyes narrowed as golden coins dropped to the ground with a clink.

"Gotoh, you may stop." I turned my attention towards Silva-San in confusion. He gave me an approving look confusing me. But my attention quickly turned towards something else. My eyes widened slightly as an man dressed in black butler clothes suddenly stood in front of me.

"Welcome back Silva-sama," the man greeted, bowing lowly in front of Silva-San. Then the butler straightened up and glared at me threateningly, "Silvia-sama are you alright? It seems that you have few injuries."

Silva-San turned his blue eyes towards me, "Gotoh, I currently am fine, but without this young lady healing me, I would only be good as dead.I expect you and all the others to greet Nijika as a honored guest."

I was taken back by the silver haired male's statement and stared at him. What's going on? A honored guest? I only did the right thing and saved this man's life.

Who was this man? Where was I now? A butler works for him? Who the heck did I save?!

I squealed a bit when the man Gotoh suddenly bowed in front of me, the glare he gave me completely gone.

"Please excuse my rudeness, I showed you earlier Nijika-sama. I merely thought you were a intruder and thought you were the one who harmed Silva-sama." He tone was polite and professional making me feel a bit uneasy.

"N-no, please don't w-worry about it," I stuttered as I nervously scratched the back of my neck, "Well since I brought you here I think I'll g-"

I was stopped by a hand placed on my shoulder, "Nijika, come in and have some tea and rest for a while, that's the least I could do," Silva-San offered. I stared into his eyes for a second before hesitantly nodding.

I walked behind the tall man who towered my 4'9. I must have looked like a small child compared to him. I stopped when Silva-San and Gotoh-San both stopped at huge gates. I gaped at the size and stared at it for a second. Gotoh and Silva-San both nodded at the man who sat at the small shed. He immediately stood up and bowed at us as we walked past him.

"This is the Zoldyck families gate, it is known as the testing gate," Gotoh-San explained as he moved his glasses up his nose, "In order to safely enter the estate you must enter by opening these doors," I stared at the door he pointed.

"Nijika I would like you to try to open the gates," Silva-San stated as he stood by the side.

Confused, I walked up to the gate and placed my hand on the cool metal, I immediately could tell it wasn't regular metal.

"This is extremely heavy isn't it?" I questioned as I trailed my fingers over the smooth cool metal.

"You are correct,"Gotoh-San answered, "Each door weighs two tons." I choked slightly on my saliva before looking at the door.