Chapter 51 Well, that sucks

Elementally gifted

Chapter 51

NIJIKA P.O.V.

"Do I have to wear this?" I scowled, tugging on the long skirt of the dress I'm wearing.

Killua smirked as he tugged on his collar of his suit, "Of course, Sorata-San had to go all the way back to my house to get this from the hag. You're wearing it."

I shuddered imagining my friend's mother as she gushed over me the last time I visited.

Dresses after dresses after dresses.... And don't forget the shelf full of heels and makeup.

Cue for shudder.

My nose scrunched up as I glared at my brother who was happily conversing with Damian. That damn idiot had to stick his nose into my business when he found out I was going to the auction hall with the boys.

If he wasn't here I could have been more comfortable in my clothes.....

My emerald green eyes then moved back to the horrid dress I wore. In the mirror I was scowling with my arms folded over my chest, a snarl present on my lips.  Well, the silk felt nice against my skin, it was just horrible because it'll be impossible to run in them.

The dress itself wasn't bad looking, it was just extremely inconvenient because I couldn't move. Imagine fighting in it, I'll probably fall over and rip something off.

"Nijika~ isn't it pretty?! I made sure to ask Kikyo-San to get a dress that matched your eyes," Sorata suddenly popped up beside me, grinning widely.

I glared at my brother, this was all his fault.... And I could tell he was enjoying how irritated I was with his glint in his eye.

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could, my older brother was speaking again.

"Damian and I have to go now because we have a appointment but stay out of trouble alright?" Sorata nonchalantly spoke as he ruffled my short strands of hair.

My eyes widen, "You're leaving us now...?!" I asked in disbelief, not believing what I heard with my ears.

The tall male shrugged his broad shoulders, running his hand through his dark brown hair, "Works calling, and there shouldn't be any other danger now that the troupe's down," he explained, not looking worried at all.

Damian was then standing next to my older brother, looking stoic as usual, "We have an emergency call requesting for us to come immediately.... Netero-San also gave us a call saying there's going to be a Hunter's association meeting for star Hunter's in few day.... We can't miss it," The ravenette stared at me, his crimson eyes burning holes into my head.

I quickly grew uncomfortable, shifting my weight on one foot. What was he starting at....?

Suddenly his aura spiked, making the hair on my body stand. Gon and Killua also jumped up in alarm, warily eyeing the male who stood next to Sorata.

My eyes stared at him in fascination as he held both his hand in front of him, a see through object starting to form.  

The form slowly became darker before it was completely created, a a oval like thing left in his hand.

I stared at it for a moment, trying to comprehend what "it" was.

"Is... That an egg....?" Killua appeared beside me, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he stared at Damian who carefully held it.