CHAPTER 18 edited

CHAPTER 18

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

The silver haired teen knocked on the door of his father's room. His blue cat like eyes glared at the red and blue whip marks that covered his whole body, he got them from Milluki.

"That pig, I swear one day I'm going to destroy his figure collection," Killua growled as he rubbed his soar wrists.

"Come in," hearing his father's voice, he walked in with a bored attitude, his hands stuffed in his pocket. He didn't bother look up, he was too eager to get out of 'hell hole' called his house.

"Killua look up," listening to his father's command, he lifted his head. His eyes immediately grew wide in disbelief at what he was seeing.

A familiar brunette in a long black ball gown looking at him with an extremely worried look.

"N-Nijika?!" He screamed as he pointed to the female he befriended at the hunters exam. He hadn't seen her since she said goodbye to him on the blimp when she was called into Netero's office. He expected her to come with Gon, but he couldn't understand why she was here in his father's room.

'She looks pretty' he thought but quickly blushed when he realized what he just thought. His blue eyes examined her brown hair that looked longer than he remembered, 'Wasn't it barely reaching her neck?' Then his eyes traveled to her small face that was framed by her brown hair. Her brilliant green eyes were surrounded by thick black lashes while her small lips were painted blood red.

"Killua, are you ok?! You have so many injuries!" Nijika gasped as she ran up to her silver haired friend. She immediately took his face in her hands examining all the cuts and bruises, she didn't have to go on her tip toes like usual because of the high black heals Kikyou made her wear. She cussed under her breath as she gently touched the cuts with her fingers before pulling out her jar of ointment from under her dress.

Killua couldn't help but wonder how she kept that there. He stayed still as she started to rub the ointment on his face. He didn't flinch at all as he felt his skin start to heal leaving slight pain in the area.

"I'm going to murder Milluki's figure collection," she grumbled as she made Killua take his shirt off. Her eyes became even more murderous as she counted all the lashes and burns on his chest and back.

Silva who watched the two young teens in amusement sat back in his couch while petting his dog. 'Those two' he mentally chuckled and rubbed his squared chin.

Killua on the other hand was in a state of confusion, 'Why is she here? How come Gotoh let her in? Dad seems fine with her presence, did she just say she was going to murder Pig's figure collection? Wait, she know Milluki? Why didn't I see her in the final stage? What?'

Nijika sighed and took a step back when she saw all of the bloody injuries closed.

"Done."

"Than-" Killua started to thank her but was cut off with a punch to his stomach. He gasped in pain in shock as he stumbled slightly.

"YOU IDIOT!!" Nijika screamed from the very top of her lungs, She than gave him a good hard slap on his face. "HOW CAN YOU GET DISQUALIFIED!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT A GOODBYE!!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, MR. 'I'M AN ASSASSIN'!!!!"

Nijika breathed heavily as her petite shoulders heaving up and down, her arms were right beside her body, her fist curled up in a tight ball. Her green eyes looked slightly watery as she glared at Killua with her red lips trembling slightly.

"AREN'T WE YOUR FRIENDS!!!!" She screamed. After that she took a deep breath and looked at Silva stoically, "Sorry, I'm done."

Killua stared at his female friend in disbelief and shock as he stood there with his hand over where he was punched while the other hand held his red cheeks, the faint taste of blood filling his mouth. Silva on the other hand started to burst into uncontrollable laughter, he was watching the female Kijime in interest at the beginning but after she punched his son right in the gut, his control snapped and he couldn't hold it in.