Chapter 46 Sorata's going to kill me...

Elementally Gifted

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

The dark brown haired male growled as he slammed his phone to the floor.

"God dammit!" He hissed as he angrily grabbed his hair in frustration.

"Sorata.....?"

The older brother of Nijika Kijime froze and slowly turned around, eyeing his blacklist hunting partner.

"Fuck... Damian, my stupid little sister is in danger...." Sorata slammed his fist into the motel room's wall, shaking the whole building.

The young man known as Damian cocked his head to the side, his raven hair fallen into his scarlet eyes.

"Danger, by whom...?"

Sorata clicked his tongue as he started to grab his bag, throwing multiple weapons into it, "I told her not to engage herself with them but no.... She wouldn't listen to me!" Sorata angrily mumbled as he slipped his shoe on.

The brunette grabbed the doorknob to open it but was stopped by a rough, calloused hand.

"Sorata, what's going on?" Damian questioned, his calm voice rather annoyed by his friends sudden action.

"God dammit! Nijika was stupid enough to meddle with the Phantom Troupe!" Sorata yelled, a vein becoming visible on his neck.

The friend of Sorata Kijime and fellow black list hunter widen his red eyes before he nodded in understanding.

"I'm going with you."

~Abandoned Building~

"I win!" The small, brown haired female grinned as she smacked her cards to the floor.

Phinks stood up and yelled in frustration, "What the hell? How many times has she won so far?!" The blonde screamed in frustration, pulling on his hair.

"It's the 5th time," Shalnark stated, looking at Nijika's card, "It's a royal flush."

Machi, Shalnark and Feitan placed their cards down showing their own cards.

Nijika's green eyes widen slightly as she looked at them, "Hm, well you guys all got something, two three of kinds and straight, what about you Phinks?"

Everyone turned their attention to the complaining man. The said man's cheeks flushed in embarrassment as he threw his cards down.

"Nothing." Machi simply said as she stood up, "How stupid..."

Everyone just stared at Phinks card in disbelief.

'Wow, seriously not a single good card....' Nijika thought pitying he male for a moment.

Though she quickly forgot about the pity and grabbed the cards, shuffling them.

"Perhaps, another game?" She questioned as she smirked at Phinks mischievously.

The blonde man scoffed and waved his hands, "Nah, it's boring."

"It's boring because you keep losing," Feitan muttered.

The rest of the troupe nodded in agreement while Phinks childishly pouted.

Nijika chuckled though her green eyes were calculating as she carefully eyes all of the troupe members.

'They better have not touched even a single hair on either Gon or Killua's body cause hells going to break loose if they have...' The young Kijime thought as she glared at Hisoka who was shuffling his deck of cards.