CHAPTER 6 EDITED

CHAPTER 6

NIJIKA P.O.V.

"Congratulation for coming this far," Satotsu-san smiled as he looked at us. I scoffed slightly at his comment, obviously the first stage isn't done yet, "This is the place where the second round will be held, you will have to go through there."

I went on my toes, "Can you feel all the animals watching us?" I whispered into Killua and Gon's ear. They both nodded as they watched the green field in front of us in fascination.

"There are rare animals that live in the marsh," Satotsu-San paused, few people fidgeted from where they were standing nervously, "Many of them eat humans for lunch, follow me and pay close attention, losing your way will lead you to your death."

I grinned excitedly and slipped my jacket back on, there would mostly likely be poisonous plants, having extra clothes would be good.

"This guy's funny, forewarning us, cause he doesn't believe we can live through it," Leolio panted as he glared at Satotsu.

"Don't believe that guy!" A loud voice screamed, in confusion, I looked where the voice was coming from in interest. An injured man came wobbling out from a building, he glared at Satotsu-San with hatred, "He's lying to you all!"

I eyed the injured man, Killua and I both shared looks before shrugging, "He's an imposer, he's not the judge at all!" The man yelled as he angrily pointed to the lavender haired man, "Because the real judge is me!" He dramatically said.

People around us started to whisper to each other looking worried. I just scoffed and elbowed Killua giving him a knowing look. He nodded and smirked at me.

This guy, he absolutely has no strong presence at all, no way he could be our examiner.

"Look at this!" The fake yelled, pulling out a dead creature, "This is a monkey-man, these creatures live in the marshes, these guys learned to speak our language and they plan to bait you all into the marshes so you'll be exterminated by the stronger monsters!"

I stiffened when cards flew into the air, I gritted my teeth as they shot at me. I raised my arm and made a wall of earth surround me and Killua. As soon as I felt the card hit the dirt I dropped my hand back down, making the dirt wall fall as well.

"Wow, that was pretty cool," Killua grinned and gave me a high five. I smiled at him before looking at the ground that had the dead "Examiner", he had cards stabbed out of his face, blood dripping out of his mouth. I then turned towards Satotsu-San who held the cards between his fingers as he looked at the one who threw the cards with narrowed eyes.

"Hehe, I see, I see!" I frowned as I looked at the red haired magician who was shuffling a deck of cards. The monkey-man that was suppose to be dead jumped up and ran off, but the magician quickly killed it by throwing the deadly cards at it.

"With this we know who's the real examiner, all clear <3" he creepily smiled, "He's the right judge, a hunter from the hunter exam stopping that kind of attack is easy."

"I'll take that as a compliment, however, the next time you use such intervention against me, whatever the reason, you will be disqualified, am I understood?" Satotsu gave the man a strict look.

"Yes, yes! <3" he man then looked at me with a creepy smile, I glared right back at him, "My apologies miss, my hands must have slipped."

Liar...

"Hey Killua," I whispered lowly motioning him to come closer with my hand.

"Hm?" He questioned as he leaned down so I could whisper in his ear.