CHAPTER 14 edited: Sorata Kijime

CHAPTER 14

RECAP:

"Alright now that you are a hunter, I have somebody who wants to meet you!" Netero smiled and looked at the door.

"Come in!"

The door slowly creaked open revealing a man.

Nijika's mouth dropped open in shock, the box she held in her hand clattering to the ground, "N-No way..."

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I stared in shock at the man in front of me. It honestly scared me, it was like I was staring into a mirror. The only difference was that he was much taller than me and his face was more manly. Oh and his hair was a bit shorter than mine.

The man looked down at me with a smirk, "Sorata Kijime, nice to meet you imouto-chan!"

My green eyes were wide in shock as I stayed frozen where I stood. Was this a sick joke, or was Sorata Kijime actually in front of me? I opened my mouth to speak but no sound came out.

Sorata chuckled at my movement and held out the cup of tea I was drinking earlier. I gladly took it with shaking hands and gulped the content down, ignoring the burning in my mouth and throat the hot drink caused. I actually enjoyed it, it made me know I wasn't dreaming.

"I-I don't know if I'm actually your s-sister." I stuttered as soon as I'm able to find my voice.

The older man smiled down at me his green eyes softening, "We'll check if we are sibling right now, but I believe we are since we both can do this." A small tornado appeared in his hand before it disappears as he closed his hand.

I watched in amazement, I've heard rumors about it but I never actually saw it in person, he did have the same power as me...

"Bean and Netero-Jiisan said that we can take a blood sample and get the answer back in an hour, is that ok with you?" Sorata questioned me.

I nodded stiffly and looked at Netero-San in panic. He laughed at my expression, "Calm down child, no need to panic."

I nodded and watched as Bean-San got some blood from Sorata before walking to me. I watched without flinching as he stuck a separate needle into my arm taking a veil of blood out of me.

"I'll bring the results back in a hour or so, so please come here around that time," Bean explained.

"So Ji-San can I take Imouto-chan here with me and talk to her privately?" Sorata questioned as he boyishly grinned up at Netero-San.

"Go ahead, and enjoy." My eyes widen and I gave my best desperate 'help me' look to the old man. He just laughed and waved at me.

"Ok! Let's go!" Sorata suddenly picked me up and threw me onto his back.

"Wh- Ah! Cra- !? Iyyyaaaa!" I screamed as he suddenly opened the window of the blimp. The paper work that was on the table flew out of the window with my black hat.

The scream I had in my throat stopped when he jumped out of the window. My mouth open in a silent scream as tears ran out of my eyes in fear. Sorata held me tightly on his back by gripping both of my thighs.

Suddenly we stopped falling and just stood in middle of air.

I choked on my saliva, feeling my heart racing in my chest. The adrenaline was pumping in my vein with unbelievable speed was making every single nerve in my body feel alive.

"I'm letting you go, you can stand right?" Sorata gently questioned.

I nodded and slowly slid off his back controlling the air around me. I completely let go of him and floated so I stood in front of him.