CHAPTER 22 edited

CHAPTER 22

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I nervously flickered my eyes between the two males that glared at each other, the tension around them made it hard to breath.

"Sorata, what an surprise," Wing coldly stated as he moved his glasses up his nose. Sorata just chuckled and shook his head.

"Wing, how many years has it been? It seems that old habits really do die hard," my older brother chuckled as he eyed Wing's untucked dress shirt.

The glassed man blushed and quickly fixed his shirt and glared at my brother who was slightly taller than him.

I awkwardly scratched my neck and put my SnapBack on hiding behind it.

"Nijika!"

I looked back with a grim look as I see Gon running over here excitedly waving his arm in the air. Killua was few steps behind him, his pale hands in his pocket, the ever famous smirk of his plastering his face.

I avoided eye contact with both of them, they must think me as a monster... I probably just lost my friends...

"Nijika! Thank you!" Gon screamed as he wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug. My mouth dropped open in shock. Why was he thanking me?

"W-Wha...? Why?" I stuttered as I stared at my two friends in shock. My green eyes were wide in confusion and disbelief.

"You did good out there," Killua complemented with a grin, though he frowned, "Though I can't believe you beat Gon and I by reaching the 200th floor, it was only your second match!" The silvered haired teen pouted childishly.

My mouth opened and closed, this was what they were telling me after I murdered someone?

"But I just killed her!" I yelled in frustration.

"So?" Gon uncharacteristically stated, his eyes filled with innocence, "You did it to protect both Killua and me!"

Killua scoffed but nodded as he punched me on the shoulder, "Did you expect us to go running away screaming, 'Kyaaaa! Murder! She killed someone!' ? Remember what you told me at a Trick tower? If you didn't kill her she could have killed other people." Killua waved his hand and grinned mischievously, "Baka, did you forget I come from an assassin family as well, I kill for a living!"

Gon furiously nodded, "Yeah! You're our important friend, we won't just leave you Nijika!"

I felt my eyes widen and my heart clenched. Wow, I really do have good friends....

"T-Thanks guys..." I blushed and covered my redness with my hat.

Somebody started to clap making three of our attention go to them.

"Whoa," Gon and Killua both gasped as they stared at my brother who was clapping with a calm smile.

"How heart warming, my little sister has good friends!" Sorata smiled as he clapped.

"S-Sister!?" Gon and Killua both yelled in shock, their eyes were wide as they stares at my older brother Sorata Kijime.

I walked up to my brother and smiled, "Sorata, these are my friends Killua Zoldyck and Gon Freecs. Guys, this is Sorata Kijime my older brother."

I frowned slightly as Sorata grinned at Gon and Killua with mischief.

"Wow, a Zoldyck and a Freecs. I would never have thought there would be a pair like you guys." Sorata smiled as he patted the two boys on the head.

Gon's eat immediately perked up at my brothers sentence, "Do you know my Dad?"

I turned towards my dark haired brother who had a mischievous glint in his green eyes, "Well Gin Feeces is a quite famous hunter, and I have to admit for few months I trained under him."