Chapter 49: Can I have you, please?

Elementally Gifted

A/N

Me: hey guys!!! Killua, Gon, and Nijika has to do something for you guys!

Killua: *blushes bright red, avoiding eye contact with everyone* T-To all readers of Elementally Gifted!

Gon: *grins widely, spreading his arm in front of him* Killua, Nijika and I would like to thank you all for reading this far!!!

Nijika: *smirking, eyeing Killua who continued to blush* I'm gonna love listening to this.... Anyhow we want to say....

Killua/Nijika/Gon: W-We Love you all/We love you all so much!!!

Nijika: *giggles* is that a blush I see, Killua?

Killua: S-Shut up!

Nijika: *cheshire smile* Soo, you love all of the readers....? Why don't you give them a kiss then?

Killua: *face and ear becomes beat red* w-what the h-h-hell are you saying, baka?!

Nijika: aw, don't be such a potty pooper! Why don't you say something that'll make them all fall for you? Or at least fall harder?

Me: ehem, Killua why don't you say something to Nijika that'll make the readers fangirling? *mischievous grin, wiggling eyebrow*

Nijika/Killua: W-What....?! No way in hel-

Me: *raises eyebrow, giving them both stern looks*. Uh huh! Killua who controls your stack of Choco Robo-kun's? And Nijika, don't you love holding Eletic? It'll be a shame if there's no scenes with him.

Killua: *pales*

Nijika: *cries anime tears*

Me: *claps hands together* alright!!! three! Two! One! Action!

(Sorry making it become third person P.O.V.)

Killua glared at the brunette for a moment before taking a step towards her.

"W-What?" Nijika nervously questioned, taking a step back. Though she quickly panicked as she realized that her only escape route was blocked by the wall behind her.

Quickly Killua slammed his hand on the wall beside Nijika's head, leaning his face forward.

"Nijika...." Killua whispered, making shivers go down the female's back as his warm breath hit her neck.

"K-Killua....?"

"Oi, I don't want anyone else taking you... I only want you to myself..... So don't you dare look at the other guys... I'm going to make you mine so you'll never want to leave me...."

Me: AND CUT!!!!

Killua: *springs away from Nijika, screaming*. Ahhhhhhhhh!!! I want to die!!! If there's a hole I want to hide in it!!!!!!!