2 - "Do you have the money or not?"

ACM'S POV

The loud music blared through the club as I made my way through everyone's sweaty bodies. Stopping at the bar, I ordered myself a mojotio to loosen myself up. The blinding lights highlighted everyone's figure, as I sat and carefully watching everyone. More particularly, a certain someone.

Adam Ackers.

The guy who currently owed my father, a hell lot of money. His time was up, and I was here to enforce the rule of "No one get's away with fucking with the Mahones." As Conner, my brother, liked to say. I watched Adam getting up to leave with his girl of the night, as I quickly slipped out my phone and texted Conner and Carter.

Slapping a random bill onto the counter top as a girl with huge tits made her way towards me to retrieve it, who knows maybe I'd take her home with me but right now I had to focus on my job or else my dad would never let me step up. One fucking mistake and I'd be out of the mob shit. I couldn't risk it, especially for some dumb slut. The girl slipped her number towards me giving me a sultry smirk, as I winked at her, putting the number into my pocket and weaving my way into the crowd, following Adam.

I casually turned my head to the left, and made eye contact with Adam who gulped knowing exactly what was going on. I brought my hand up to my lips and whispered that I had him into the little microphone that was hidden inside my jacket.

Adam maneuvered towards the back exit, as I slipped in my hands into my pocket, quickly following his footsteps. That fucker's going to learn today, nobody fucks with the Mahones and gets away with it. No one.

I opened the back door up and found him yanking on his hair, counting out a few bills as I laughed at his poor soul. He thinks he can pay us off for a few more days.

"Adam, buddy, long time no see huh?" I chuckled, grabbing my gun from the waistband of my boxers.

"Look I don't have all of your money right now. I-I promise I'll have it though, just give me a few more days. W-We can work this out right?" He stuttered nervously, pacing around for a few seconds before turning towards me.

"I'm sorry, what will the others say if I let you go for a few more days huh? Everyone would think we're not as tough as we used to be, they'll think of us as some wanna be pussies who're going soft. It's either you have the money today or you don't." I cocked my gun back and forth as he gulped, before taking off down the ally way. Dumb fucker, didn't he think this through. No one get's away from the Mahones. No one.

As he sped down the concrete walkway Conner and Carter came out at the last moment, their guns locked and loaded, pointing straight towards Adam's chest as he held his hands up. I laughed from behind him, slowly taking my time. Grabbing his greasy hair I shoved him towards the right side of the brick wall as he hit his head. He spluttered out a few words, as I hit him with the side of my gun on his temple.

"P-Please!" He begged on the floor, wiping blood from his face.

"Please! Just give me a few more days, I have a wife at home, I have kids!" He tried to reason with us. What a bloody bastard, now he wants to use his family against us, where was his family when he was buying a shit load of drugs from us?