20 - "Are You Flirting With Me?"

Blinking my eyes I let them adjust to the bright sunlight that's shining through my window as I move the comforter upwards, sighing into Austin's bare chest. "Morning baby." I yawned, his fingers danced along my bare back as he murmured out a lazy response. 

Austin slowly rose up from the bed as I gasped in surprise when I saw the red markings going down his back, making him laugh. "Does that hurt?" I questioned, lightly tracing the lines, as he let out a loud yawn as he stretched.  "Kind of, it just feels sore right now." He admitted standing up heading towards the bathroom. 

A few minutes later he was done, he got out a towel wrapped around his waist as he tried to shake off the excess water in his brown hair. Slowly walking towards the bathroom I ruffled my bed hair as Austin stood there still trying to shake off the water droplets. Sighing, I gripped onto the towel that was tucked into his waist and threw it off making Austin let out a small hey, as I bumped him with my hip repeatedly, making him leave the bathroom as I shut the door in his face. 

When I got out Austin was lying on his stomach with some black Ralph Lauren boxers on his lower half. The white comforter draped across his legs as the other half laid on the floor. "Baby" I hummed delightfully, wrapping my arms around his bare back laying down on top of his body. He let out a deep growling sound which vibrated under my ear. 

"You're so tense." My hands wandered up and down his fit body as he sighed in content. "You want a back rub?" I purred into his ear as he nodded happily. I smiled getting off of him to go and retrieve my honey and vanilla scented oil. 

Running back into the room I swung my legs on either side of Austin's body perching myself on top of his ass, pouring some of the scented oil into my hands as I rubbed them together. My hands ran up and down Austin's back, working my palms into his scratched up muscular back. "Shit." He groaned out as the bed squeaked under us both. 

"Fuck... that feels real good baby." Austin praised, making me smile as I bent down and pressed a light kiss on his shoulder. 

Austin rolled the both of us over, as I squealed, grinning up at him. His tattooed arms on either side of my head. Grabbing the scented oil bottle I poured a bit more onto my hand I set it back onto the side table rubbing the oil onto his abs. Austin closed his eyes rested his head on my shoulder. He rolled us over again so this time I was sitting on his lap as my hands went up and down his chest, feeling his thudding hear under the palm of my hand. Austin grabbed my hand pressing it where I could feel his heart beating, he looked up at me giving me a cheeky smile. 

"You feel that?" He asked, as I nodded feeling a bit shy at how he was staring at me. "It beats for you baby." Austin gave me one of his perfect smiles as a grin formed on my face. "You're the cutest." I mumbled, pressing my lips to his tan skin.

I started to rub the oil into his skin again as he held onto my thighs. My thumbs traced the outline of his build chest. "Your tattoos are so sexy." I commented fluttering my eyelashes as he gave me one of his cheeky sexual smirks. "Oh yeah?" He asked as I nodded giving him a kiss. 

"What does this one mean?" I questioned, rubbing the oil on to his crown tattoo that he had on his chest. "Nothing. I mean some of these mean something to me but not all of them. . . sometimes I just get something that I like, it doesn't really have a meaning behind it." Austin explained as I nodded understandingly. "Wow you're the first guy to actually tell me something straight forward. Most of the guys I was with they always used to come up with weird ass meaning right on the spot. . . but you. . . you didn't even care, you were straight forward. . . that's hot." I giggled at the last part when he raised an eyebrow.