41 - "If It Was A Trap You'd Be Dead."

ACM'S POV

"What did you just say?" Isabella asked, taking in a sharp intake of breath. Her hand still clutching onto the back of my shirt as I lowered my gun from her face.

"I'm your mom." The woman replied looking at me then switching her gaze back onto Isabella who stepped in front of me with her eyebrows furrowed. 

"That's impossible. My mother is dead. Is this some sort of sick joke?" Isabella snapped, anger written all over her face. . . Ooo my kitten was getting fiesty. . .

"I know I have a lot to explain, but I'm telling you the truth. I'm your mom." The brunette tucked her trimmed hair behind her shoulders as she motioned for us to follow her. She lead us to a set of stairs where I stopped us all.

"What makes you think we're going to go up there with you. I'm not stupid. This is probably some sort of trap." I said, looking around cautiously. I was ready to beat some ass! 

"If it was a trap you'd be dead." Her heels clicked against the stairs as she pressed her thumb as the scanner scanned it before unlocking the door which she opened before looking over at us from her shoulder. "Well are you coming, or not?" 

I snuck a glance at Isabella who was already looking at me with a questioning look. Sighing, I thought of my options and came up with a good plan just in case if shit went wrong before giving her the go. Isabella cautiously took a step before building up more courage and walked all the way up as I followed her lead. Isabella's potential mom led the way for us both. 

We passed by many workers who were busy taking calls, as some were typing on the computer. I looked around as discreet I could. . . what was this? .  . some type of gang, I suppose, judging by all the guards with the guns and the hacking computer geniuses back there. . . too bad these motherfuckers will always stay below my dad, my brothers, and I. . . Smirking in my head I looked at Isabella who was sucking on her bottom lip nervously. I slipped in my hand and laced our fingers together making her look up at me giving me a small smile. 

The woman stopped in front of a large door and opened it, holding it open for the both of us as we walked inside.

"What is it Theresa? I'm busy right now." A man with a heavy Italian accent spoke from the large desk, his face hidden behind multiple monitors. 

"Alessandro. . . look who I found. . .it's Isabella." The woman named Theresa, I'm guessing, answered back making the man, Alessandro, stand up immediately. Papers went flying left and right as he stared at Isabella in awe.

"Isabella. . ." Alessandro spoke walking towards us with slow steps. A cigar hanging from his mouth as a fedora rested on top of his head. He was wearing a brown suit and reeked of tobacco. Isabella frowned before moving closer to me. 

"Isabella. . . my baby. . . my little baby. . ." Alessandro breathed as if he were having some sort of dream. 

"Who are you?" Isabella asked getting to the point.