36 - "I Don't Even Call You Daddy, Get Out!"

ACM'S POV

"Gattina, wake up. . . we're here." I shook Isabella lightly as she clamped her hand around my lips to make me stop talking as she snuggled more into the seats making me smile. My sleepy little kitten. 

"Carry me, I'm tired." She mumbled with her eyes closed and arms wide open, waiting for me to pick her up. 

"Gattina I gotta get the suitcases inside my car." 

"I don't care! I'm tired and I wanna sleep some more, make some one else get the suitcases." She whined like a small child. 

"You're such a spoilt little princess, Isabella." I pulled her into my arms as she wrapped herself like a small koala around my body. I carried her off the jet and asked Antonio to put the suitcases into my Maserati. It was around eight o'clock in Italy and it was quite dark outside.

I opened the door as Antonio pulled our suitcases into the trunk of the car as I set Isabella inside of my car and put on her seat belt. 

"You have a fucking Maserati in Italy?!" Isabella gasped seeing the inside of the car as she blinked and rubbed her eyes with her tiny (compared to mine) fists. 

"Baby I have a house here as well." I chuckled as her mouth got even wider.

"You're such a rich fucker!" She exclaimed.

"In more than one way." I smiled, showing off my white teeth as she gasped at the sexual innuendo muttering curse words under her breath as I closed the car door. 

Antonio closed the trunk, and reminded me that the rest of the body guards were right across the street from my house just in case if anything happened here. I thanked him for his service and got into the car, speeding off of the runway, out of the airport, and merged into the crowded streets of Italy. 

--------

"This is your house?!" Isabella exclaimed as I pulled up to the gated mansion. I nodded towards her making her mouth go wide.

"It's fucking huge!" She gasped excitedly as I punched in the code for the gate, and waved to the man keeping security outside and around the house. 

"That's what she said." I snickered as Isabella smacked my arm, rolling her eyes playfully at my childish comment. 

Once I parked the car Isabella was the first to get out. She admired the house from outside as best as she could in the dark, as the door opened revealing my young, and pretty hot must I say, housekeeper Stacy. Isabella turned back around only to come face to face with her as he smile left her lips as she glared at me making me sheepishly smile. 

"Who is that?" She questioned with her eyes narrowed into tiny slits. 

"My housekeeper, Stacy." I answered shortly as Stacy smiled brightly running over to give me a hug.