47 - "You're killing me."

ISABELLA'S POV

Warning: Sexual Content

Austin walked into the kitchen yawning as he rubbed the back on his neck with his hand. Taking out a bowl from one of the cabinets he turned around seeing me perched onto one of the kitchen bar chairs smiling extra big with my feet lightly swinging.

"Morning baby, you look so good." I mused looking at his shirtless chest with his grey sweats hugging his hips. He stood there for a few moments just staring at me before sighing and asking me what I wanted. 

"Why are you assuming that I want something?" I asked with my big ass smile still etched onto my face. 

"Because you're only nice to me when you want something." Austin replied making me scoff in disbelief. 

"That's so not true!" My hand automatically shot out to smack his arm playfully as his eyebrows raised while giving me a pointed look. 

"You're so abusive, always hitting me all the time." Austin shook his head as I cuddled his arm to my chest kissing his cheek repeatedly as an apology. 

"You always abuse my ass so I don't know why you're complaining." I muttered. 

"Yeah but you like it." He retorted reaching for some cereal in the cabinet beside my head.

"Anyways," I paused dramatically rolling my eyes. 

"I want you to go to the Summer Sixteen Tour with me, Drake invited me personally." I smiled giving Austin a hopeful look. 

"Personally? Really? Wow I'll come for sure!" Austin replied with excitement laced in his voice, he opened up the fridge taking out the milk.

"Really, you would do that for me?" I asked oblivious to his sarcasm.

"Absolutely not." Austin grumbled pouring the milk into his cereal. He sat down on one of the kitchen bar chairs not bothering to put away the milk right this moment. 

"Please baby? I really want you there with me." I pleaded, climbing onto his lap facing him as he started eating his cereal. 

Pressing light kisses against his jaw he wrapped an arm around my waist choosing to ignore my begging. 

"Please?" I asked him again as he gave me a response.

"I'll think about it."

-----

"Fuck, that's gonna leave a mark." Austin groaned shifting under me as my tongue poked out to soothe his sore spot on his neck. 

"You're killing me." His hands guided my ass over his covered lap over and over again.