29 - "My Little Sex Kitten."

ACM's POV

[Warning: Sexual Content]

A week later I found myself fixing my breakfast with Isabella by my side as she showed me how easy it was to make her favorite breakfast which were toaster strudels. She opened up the strawberry package and simply put two toaster strudels into the toaster for approximately one minute. I sat up on the counter top watching her move around gracefully, silently noticing how perfect she was.

"Okay and then you just cut off one of the icing packages and glaze the toaster strudel." Isabella explained demonstrating everything. I followed her actions taking a blueberry instead of a strawberry toaster strudel, and opened up the icing packet, icing the toaster strudel. 

"Ew Austin, why'd you put your junk on my strudel!" Isabella snickered making a  very sexual comment as she showed me the sticky white icing that was dripping down her strawberry toaster strudel. 

"You're disgusting bambina." I shook my head chuckling softly as she laughed.

  "Now I cant eat this without thinking of that." Isabella giggled shoving me with her ass as her shirt, or well technically my shirt that she claimed was hers now move up her waist giving me a peek at her underwear. 

"I like your pink panties." I hummed admiring her ass as she turned her head giving me a wink which had me squirming against the kitchen counter top. 

"God. . . don't fucking tease me like this." Groaning I closed my eyes trying to hold back from ravishing her body right this moment.

"Baby I'm not doing anything." Isabella disagreed as I opened my eyes, my breathing getting heavier as my head flooded with things I could do to her to have her come apart in my arms.

"Don't look at me like that." She narrowed her eyes teasingly.

"Baby I'm not doing anything." I mocked her words pushing myself off of the counter top as I made my way closer to her body.

"You're looking at me like you want to fuck me into oblivion." Isabella pursed her lip ruffling her hair as I gave her a tiny smirk squeezing her waist.

"Don't I always?" I purred softly into her ear as she stilled in my arms.

"God you are so fucking sexy." She moaned pulling me closer as she pressed her lips onto mine french kissing me quickly. Picking her up, she wrapped her long smooth legs around my waist, as we continued to kiss as I walked up the stairs and into our room. I pushed her up against the wall of our bedroom kissing behind her earlobe repeatedly.

Her hands trailing up and down my already bare chest. . . as they made their way into my grey sweatpants. She teasingly wrapped her nimble fingers around my erected cock pumping up and down slowly making me groan out in frustration as I french kissed down her neck.

Tugging her shirt over her head I trailed my hands down in between her legs feeling her soaking wet pussy through her pink frilly panties.