26 - "I hate you."

Isabella's POV

"You are such a fucking prick!" I scowled shoving my chair backwards as Austin gave me a smug smile shrugging as if he didn't really care that much. I stomped up the stairs slamming the door shut to add more emphasis on how pissed off I was at him. 

It's been two months since I've moved in with him and all I can say is that we've had our ups and downs. . . most of them being our downs and that's what I didn't understand. . .We were perfectly fine before I moved in. He was so sweet, and a perfect gentleman, and now all he did was point out flaws in everything I did; like I'd cook him dinner after he'd leave me alone, every single fucking day, and he'd come home after doing what ever the fuck he did, not even glance at me and go into the office to do some more work. After that he'd sit down at the table eat quickly before I could even get to the table, and point out a flaw in my cooking then just lock himself in the office again. 

He did this shit every single fucking day, and I was tired of it. . . it was like I couldn't do anything right for him these past two months. I even ordered Pizza a week ago and after he fucking ate he told me it was too cold. . . like I'll be damned. . . too fucking cold my ass, go warm it up then douche bag! I'm not your fucking servant! And if he ever occasionally made some small talk with me, we'd get into an argument and he'd just tell me that he's had enough of me and walk out. . . how fucking pathetic is that?!

I tried to just ignore his behavior thinking he's been having bad days at work, but it's fucking been two months and I'm about to go crazy if he points out one more fucking flaw! All I wanted to do was curl up and cry myself to sleep. I don't know what I was doing to make him so distant with me. 

Soon enough it was around half past midnight and Austin walked in with his one of his usual business Armani suits on. Changing quickly he slid into his side of the bed, as I made a face cursing at him quietly. I glared at him for a few moments before my anger took the best of me and I kicked him all the way off the bed, grabbing the pillow I hit his head repeatedly as he yelled at me, raising his arms in defense trying to grab the pillow away.

"I fucking hate you!" I yelled back, hitting him some more with the pillow before he snatched it away angrily. His chest heaving up and down as he lowly growled.

"What the fuck was that?" Austin demanded, his eyes boring into mine as I grabbed his pillow getting ready to beat his ass some more before he snatched it away from me like he did with mine and stood up quickly. Grabbing my wrists in his hands he asked me his question again.

"You are such an asshole! I've done nothing but try to be good to you these past two fucking months, and you've pushed me away each time and pointed out shit I've done wrong and haven't noticed anything I've done right!" I exclaimed as he got into my face.

"Maybe because you haven't done anything right for these past two months." Austin taunted, clicking his tongue in a disapproving manner. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before I did something I'd regret later on.

"Let go of me." I commanded as he gave me a sarcastic smile telling me it was his pleasure. I stood up briskly going into our closet putting on some sweat pants and a jacket before moving back inside the room to put on my shoes. Tying my shoe laces I grabbed my phone as Austin gripped onto my wrist.