37 - "I'm Gonna Cry."

ISABELLA'S POV

"Austin wake up!" I demanded shaking him as he groaned shifting on the bed. 

"God you're worse than me. . .Control yourself!" I complained swatting his hands away as he tried to pull me into him. 

"You couldn't wait until I put the tip in, fuck! You won't even let me have sex dreams properly." Austin turned onto his stomach as I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe if you weren't such a little fuckboy you could get some in real life. Get up! I made some breakfast." I pushed the plate of blueberry waffles topped with whip cream and blueberries closer to the edge of the bed table. 

His hand came out of no where as he pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me in a swift movement making me gasp. 

"Stop!" I giggled knowing what was coming, as he asked me what he was doing in a cheeky voice.

"Please don't tickle me, please, please, please!" I chanted as he gave me a wide grin. 

"Please what?" Austin asked quirking up an eyebrow.

"I am not going to say it, you're fucking insane." I laughed as he whispered an oh really to me.

He pinned my hands above me as I squirmed underneath him, trying to get out of his grasp. My loud yells filled the room as Austin jabbed his fingers into my sides tickling me. I bucked my hip upwards trying to get him off, but it was no use. He had a matching smile of his own on his face.

"Okay! Okay! I'll say it! Please stop!" I yelled in between my giggles as Austin paused his tickling torture. 

"I'm sorry daddy Austin, please don't tickle me." I groaned calling him that stupid name, which he found hilarious. 

"You really have a daddy kink I cannot believe you." I breathed out trying to catch my breath.

"I don't actually have a daddy kink, it's just funny to see you annoyed." Austin retorted giving me a small charming look. 

"If you didn't have such a strong grip on me, I would've smacked you for that comment." I closed my eyes feeling tired after his little shenanigan. 

"This is abuse! You're supposed to love me, and care for me! Not hit me!" Austin countered back cheekily.

"God, I fucking hate you so bad." I grimaced as he puckered his lips and kissed my cheek.

"Ti amo bambina." His deep morning voice came out as he spoke. Austin bent down once again but this time to kiss my nose making me swoon internally like a school girl.