4 - "Kitten."

Shit is the first thing that I thought when I woke up.  My head was pounding like crazy. Seems like things got out of hand last night. I silently groaned to myself in my head and decided to sit up, my eyes still closed.

"You left this in the club last night, Princess." 

"Listen, if you're another one of Scar's hook ups leave me the fuck alone." I murmured pressing the tip of my pointer fingers against my temples. 

"Scar's hook ups?" His voice was low and angry making me snap my eyes open and let out a shriek making my head hurt even more than before. The hot guy from the gym, was in my fucking dorm room.

"What the fuck! What the hell do you think you're doing you crazy ass son of a bitch? Why are you in here?!" I scrambled to pick up my sheets and cover myself with them considering I was just in my sports bra and underwear. 

"Watch your mouth sweetheart." His jaw clenched for a moment.

"I came to drop off your clutch, gattina." He said with a smug look.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" I glared at him holding up my bed sheets against my chest.

"Kitten."

"Don't fucking call me that you disrespectful prick!"

"Well should I call you daddy's little princess instead?" He chuckled holding out my clutch for me to grab.

"No. Now get the fuck out before I call the cops." 

"It's quite funny actually. You told me to call you that last night." 

"I don't even fucking know you!"

"That didn't stop you from trying to get me to fuck you." He spoke in a whisper as I snatched my clutch out of his hands making him laugh in amusement, which of course pissed me off to no limit. How the hell did he even get my clutch anyways? I'd have to ask Scarlet about it later on.

He abruptly stood up making me cower back in fear. I clutched onto my bed sheets that were still wrapped around me. My bare legs slipping from the bottom as his eyes darkened, flickering from my legs to my eyes making my heart race. The bathroom door opened revealing Scarlet.

"SCARLET! HELP ME!" I yelled as she looked between us both.

"HE'S THAT GUY FROM THE GYM LAST WEEK. THIS DOUCHE IS STALKING ME! HE-" 

"Woah, wait! He's the pantie dropper prick? My brother is the pantie dropper prick?" 

"He's your fucking brother?" My eyes widened as I switched my glare from the guy to Scarlet and back and forth.

"Pantie dropper prick?" He slowly formed a smug looking smirk as he stared at me.

"Austin, I told you to leave not stay here like a creep." Scarlet sighed ruffling her wet hair.

"He's your fucking brother." I repeated, calming myself down that he wasn't some crazy ass stalker who was obsessed with me. Jesus, I need to stop watching crazy ass movies before I go to bed.

"Yes Isabella, Austin's my brother." She snorted looking at him as he continued to smirk at me.

"Pantie dropper prick huh? Reale carino." Austin laughed as I squinted at him my lips forming an automatic pout. 

"It means real cute." Scarlet scoffed turning around with her hands on her hips. 

"Now would you mind getting the fuck out?" I said bluntly my bitchy attitude suddenly coming back to me. Unwrapping the bed sheet from around me I stepped out of bed stretching loudly, and moved to our small closet in our room, as Austin cleared his throat turning towards Scarlet.

"Who've you been hooking up with. Isabella thought I was some hook up." Austin asked in an authoritative voice as I tried to mind my own business but I couldn't help it, I can't just magically turn off my ears.

"Quite frankly I don't see how it's any of your business who I hook up with and who I don't hook up with."

"Actually it is considering I'm your older brother."

"Fuck off Austin. This is why I live on campus instead." Scarlet furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance as I sighed to myself and walked over to where they were still in my underwear and sports bra.

"Can you please leave? You're not only ruining my good mood but Scarlet's as well." I smiled sweetly as Austin snorted turning towards me as he gave me an over view.

"Mind your own business gattina because sometimes it can get you into a lot of trouble." He clicked his tongue as Scarlet rolled her eyes.

"Ma wants you over for dinner this weekend. Senza fare domande." Austin sucked in his cheeks and ran his fingers through his hair as his phone rang. He attended to his phone whilst I quietly spoke to Scarlet nudging her. 

"You okay?" She gave me a smile and nodded slightly, combing her fingers through her wet hair once again.

"What the fuck do you mean it wasn't delivered?" He hissed angrily into the phone. 

"Sto tornando a casa in questo momento , non lasciare che il figlio di una cagna fuori dalla tua vista . E 'ora di finire cazzo quello che abbiamo iniziato." Austin sputtered into the phone and ended the call immediately grumbling to himself as Scarlet paled a bit.

"What just happened?" Putting my weight onto my other foot I glanced at the siblings as they exchanged looks between themselves. 

"Eight o'clock. Friday." Austin reminded again as Scarlet nodded, he gave me one last look before storming out the door in a strangely fast pace as if he had some sort of business to attend to.

Okay so this was just a filler chapter, things will get more exciting soon I promise haha. Also before any of you guys ask me Austin says "I'm coming home right now, don't let that son of a bitch out of your sight. It's time to fucking finish what we started." when he's speaking like fluently in Italian. Also "Senza fare domande" means no questions asked. Sorry this chapter was kinda sucky lol, I just don't want to rush everything. 

Until Next Time,

-xoxo, A