16 - "Shit, you need a good fucking or something?"

ACM's POV

"What the fuck do you mean their shit wasn't delivered?" I hissed into the phone, angry as could be. "I fucking paid for the damn delivery myself!" 

Sighing in annoyance I told Carter off in Russian and simply hung up the phone, great! The Chinese deal was off, and dad was gonna be pissed as hell at me for messing up his fucking shipments! Along with all those people who won't be receiving them this week. Just fucking great! Exactly what I needed at almost ten 'o clock in the damn fucking morning. I need a fucking drink! 

I searched through the cabinets in my office until I found the 1.6 million dollar cognac I had bought last week, the bottle glimmered in my hands as the thousands of diamonds sparkled under my white light. Not only was the drink expensive the bottle was as well. With over six thousand, five hundred diamonds the bottle was dipped into 24k gold and sterling silver. Talk about exquisite. They took their liquor to a whole another level. 

Popping open the lid I took a long swig letting myself kick my feet up and throw my head back as I enjoyed my pricey alcohol. But of course in my world, the good things only last so long. . . 

My office door flew open revealing a pissed off Isabella as she stormed inside, well more like stomped like a child. In her hands were a couple of white sheets of paper. She gave me a irritated look, and loudly smacked them down right in front of me. Her hand came out pushing my feet off of my damn desk. . . my fucking desk. . . if this was any other case I would've pulled out the gun that was literally underneath me and shot them for pissing me off, but this was Isabella I was talking about. . . 

I contemplated about my gun for a few seconds as she started yelling at me leaving me to ponder if I should reach for my gun and shoot her hand off or not. . . she's got two she'll live. . . "Are you even listening to me you fucking son of a bitch!" She demanded knowing calling me that would piss me off to no extent. 

"Shut the fuck up." I cursed at her taking another swig of my expensive alcohol as she scoffed and snatched the drink right out of my hands. She smiled sweetly before pouring the drink all over my fucking floor. I wasn't pissed before but this sure as hell got me fired up. 

"What the fuck?! That cost more than your fucking life you stupid bitch." I growled lowly making her give me another glare, as he shoved the papers in my hands. My eyes skimmed over the black letters as I realized what they said. . . shit. . . "You fucking did a background check on me?!" Isabella exclaimed as I grit my teeth. . . so she went through my drawers. . . great!

"I mean if you weren't such a spoiled brat and just told me about yourself this wouldn't of happened." I commented, as I watched her expression falter. 

"Spoiled brat?" She repeated, making me nod as her eyes flickered to me and the expensive bottle between her hands, suddenly she set the bottle down carefully on the ground giving me a sweet smile. 

oh no this was about to get even uglier. . . you know when you've pissed off a girl and out of no where she acts calm. . . that's when you know it's about to get even worse. . . it's always calm before the storm. . .