39 - "I Am What I Eat

ISABELLA'S POV

I watched Austin as he angrily typed into his computer in the office room, numbers and letters went up the monitor with a black screen behind them. His phone was plugged to the computer as a guy's instagram page was on his phone screen. 

"What in the world are you doing?" I asked taking one of his arms and wrapped it around my waist and I sat down onto his lap.

"I'm tracking down this little smart-mouthed mother fucker!" Austin hissed under his breath as a profile of some guy named John Rivera came up onto his screen.

"Who is that?" I asked cocking my head to the left as I looked at the screen then back at Austin who was cursing under his breath. 

"This fucking douche bag who was telling me shit on what he was gonna do to you on instagram." Austin's eyes squinted as he took note of his information. His hand slid up my shirt slowly as he ran his fingers up and down my waist. 

"What did he say?" I asked, knowing I shouldn't of made Austin an instagram. 

I knew that was a bad idea. . . He had been getting attention from a lot of my followers since I had asked them nicely to go and I quote "follow my cute boyfriend" which Austin thought was sweet. . . At first I thought it would be nice for Austin to have some social media. . . but now that I'm looking back at it. . . giving him access to social media was the worst thing I ever did! I should've known he was going to act like this, all over-protective and jealous. . .

"He said he was gonna fuck you from behind. . . what kind of shit is he on?! Because he isn't going to fuck you from behind, hell he isn't even going to fucking lay a finger on you, not on my watch!" Austin grumbled typing some stuff into his computer making me giggle at how obnoxious this all was. 

"So you mean to tell me. . . you're going to go after a guy who said he was going to fuck me. . . over the internet. . ." I asked clarifying what he was doing, making Austin nod raising an eyebrow at me. 

"Uh. . . yeah. . ." He replied in a duh tone making me shake my head in return. 

"Do you know how crazy you sound right now. . . you're going after someone who made you mad over the internet. . .you know how many guys hit on me every day-" I said as Austin interrupted my sentence.

"Who are they?! I'll fucking kill them all!" He proclaimed with his eyes narrowed into tiny slits as I smiled.