13 - "Cock Sucking Asshole Who Likes It From Behind."

ACM'S POV

[Warning: Sexual Content]

"Baby why are you crying?" I asked look down at her, smiling at how much of a cute kitten she looked like. Wow I sound like a pussy. . . Isabella sniffled and mumbled under her breath, snuggling more into me.

"I don't know." She murmured, crying some more. I couldn't help but laugh at her. She looked up at me with an annoyed expression as a tear slipped out of her eye. "Stop laughing at me." She demanded making me chuckle even more.

"Sorry baby." I apologized as she wailed like a little kid and un-wrapped herself from me and shoved her face into the pillow that was on her bed sniffling into the white, soft, cotton fabric.

"You're a jerk, Austin. Did you know that?" Isabella commented making me smile as I rubbed her back. . . I mean I didn't wanna say anything to make her even more pissed off but I kinda knew why she was so pissed, and sad at the same time. . . I have a nineteen year old sister. . . that's about like what? seven years of living with mood swings and other crazy shit? . . .

"Baby, cosa c'è che non va?"

Baby, what's wrong?

"I don't know. I feel sad, and I wanna cry so let me fucking cry." She wailed, quieting down to little sniffles as I rubbed her bare back soothingly. Slowly pulling her towards me, she complied and laid her head over my chest and stopped crying altogether and closed her eyes for a few moments.

Jesus, . . . women were so complicated.

"Nice granny panties." I commented snapping her leggings making her scowl and look up at me with an annoyed expression.

"Stop it!" Isabella hissed shoving me into the bed more making me smile big. I kissed her nose lightly making her scrunch up her face a bit.

"Gattina, I can't fix anything if I don't know what's wrong." She frowned at me, and ducked her head under my chin breathing on my neck softly, while I on the other hand got a face full of hair.

"You know what's wrong." Isabella whispered, her face growing hot as I laughed, my fingers trailing up and down her spine making her shiver lightly.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop teasing you." I surrendered my argument and wrapped my hands around her, hugging her lightly as I moved her hair from my face.

"Can I yell at you?" She asked in a soft voice making me confused. . . did she just ask to yell at me? What the fuck is going on? This is some other weird type of shit.

"I didn't even do anything?!" I protested as she shushed me with her hand and gave me a pointed look making me sigh behind her hand and nod, knowing that I was going to regret this immensely.

She gave me an angry look and started yelling at me in Italian as I sat there letting her curse me out and say a shit load of rude things. A few minutes later I had enough of her insults, and stopped her mid-sentence giving her one of her own infamous pointed looks in return as she nodded and laid back down on me as if she didn't even call me a cock sucking asshole who likes it from behind.

What the fuck did I even do? I mean I get called up at six am in the morning by her with specific instructions on how to get here and when to get here. Jesus Christ, it had been two weeks of what ever the fuck this was and I had thought she would've been my bitch. . . but believe it or not I was hers. Of course I'd never admit that, but she was the only woman in this world that could boss me around like that, besides for my mother. I was fucking pussy whipped, and I hadn't even hit it yet?!

"I'm sorry." Isabella nudged me, with her nose as she peered down at me with her innocent looking eyes as she kissed me stupid. . . just like the second time we had met. . . She gripped the sides of my face with her tiny hands and moved her lips with mine, igniting a fire within me. . . my body grew too hot for this damn Armani suit and I wanted nothing less than to tear it off and fuck her senseless for talking to me like she had before. Gesù Cristo.

Her hands flung off my tie and took off my suit jacket as we continued to kiss heatedly. I groaned into our kiss as she shifted in my lap, making her murmurer out a hurried sorry. One-by-one my buttons on my dress shirt were opened by her delicate little hands as she quickly flung it behind her. Her nails digging into my skin as she rubbed her hands up and down my chest.

Isabella unbuttoned and unzipped my suit pants as I groaned throwing my hand over my eyes as she palmed me through my boxers, her dirty words were almost enough to throw me over the edge. Her hands grasped onto the edge and slowly pulled them down exposing my length to her eyes as she gripped me at the base, pumping me up and down at a slow, agonizing pace. She moved my arm that was covering my eyes, as her lips met mine as she continued to work her hand up and down my length. "Shit!" I cursed as she started to move her hand faster.

"Baby. . . " I breathed as she bent down comfortably on the bed still jacking me off. Jesus fucking Christ. Isabella peered up at me as I laid down on the bed, her tongue peeked out to lick the top of my cock. "Isabella. . ." I hissed out her name making her purr out words in response. She hollowed out her cheeks taking more of me into her mouth as I watched her with hooded eyes.

Pushing her hair from her face I gripped onto the back of her head as she continued to suck, bobbing her head up and down at a fast pace. "Gattina. . ." I warned her as she went down again, my hips thrusted upwards forcing her to take my entire length.

She hummed in delight sending the vibrations to my cock as she continued to bob her head and tightly grasp me in her small hand. Her nimble fingers wrapped around it delicately. I groaned loudly as I came into her mouth. A small drop of white liquid trickled down the side of her mouth as she gave me a sultry look and wiped it off sucking on her finger.

I'm so fucked.

*Nicki Minaj voice* nahh we gotta go we gotta go!

[9/16/16 I still agree with that ^ fjdksfjsd oh nah we gotta go!]

Until Next Time

-xoxo A