6 - "Who The Fuck Do You Work For?"

Austin came down from the spiraling stairs in his black designer suit, I think it was Armani. Not exactly sure but the only thing I knew was that he looked hot as fuck! Scarlet, Michele and her husband Charles, Conner, Conner's girlfriend Anastasia, and Carter were all gathered in the spacious, living room. He came and sat down on my left, when there were clearly more spaces open on many different couches. Fucking prick who think's he can steal my space...I'll show him. I glared at him from the corner of my eye as he sent me a smug look in return. 

Andrew came into the living room with a tray filled with mini sandwiches since dinner was an hour away. Getting up I tripped over the Persian rug, as my heel twirled me around twisting my ankle, as I fell on my knees and my upper body right over Austin's legs, my face landing almost on top of Austin's crotch. 

"Wow I didn't even have to do anything and here you are ready to suck my di-"

"Austin!"

"Sorry ma." Austin said sheepishly as I winced when I got up.

"Are you alright dear?" Michele asked, placing her wine glass onto the clear fancy looking table. I moved my left foot gasping in pain.

"I think I might've twisted my ankle." I grit my teeth together trying to hold back a scream because this was fucking hurting me. My entire fucking leg was throbbing and I was just kneeling there trying to balance on one knee. My hands were on Austin's thighs supporting my weight up. He grasped onto my arms lifting me up along with him.

"Austin, go help the poor girl wrap it up." Michele smiled as Austin started to protest.

"Mom I can do it." Scarlet volunteered standing up but Michele shook her head, denying her request.

"Ha bisogno di cambiare il suo atteggiamento." Michele said pursing her lips.

He needs to change his attitude.

"But ma-"

"Fine della discussione." She spoke sternly giving him a certain look which had him looking onto the floor with a grimace.

End of discussion.

Austin sighed and gripped onto my lower waist as he helped me up the stairs. It was taking a while getting up and I could tell Austin was getting annoyed.

"Oh for Christ's sake." Austin grumbled lifting me up as I gasped feeling the cool air conditioning hit my hot, throbbing, ankle. 

He brought me into his room leaving the door open and stepped inside the bathroom setting me onto the counter like I was some doll. Austin opened one of his cabinets and got out some sort of cooling cream along with a compression bandage. He didn't speak to me at all as he put the cooling cream onto my foot, making me wince every time he touched my ankle. Austin slipped of my heels and put them to the side when he started to rub the cream a bit lower on my foot.

"Oh, per l'amor di Dio, fermare." He grunted, rubbing the cream onto my ankle.

Oh for god's sake stop.

"Chiudi il becco, fa male." I whined.

Shut up, it hurts. 

"Suck it up for once, princess." Austin grumbled, as I caught onto his sexual innuendo. 

"Well If I'm the princess what would that make you?" I smiled sweetly, gasping when he pressed too hard against my swollen skin purposely.

"The King." He answered grabbing the compression bandage as he carefully started to wrap it around my foot.

"That would make you my dad then."