15 - "Hmm You Probably Shouldn't Suck Dick Late At Night."

"POP GOES THE WEASEL!" I screamed popping into Austin room as he jumped, a bit startled, he groaned and went back to typing on his laptop. "What do you want now? And how the fuck did you get in?" He asked, focused on his laptop instead of even giving me a second look. Austin had dark bags under his eyes and a tired look on his face. . . to be honest he didn't look too well. . . maybe even a little sick perhaps. 

"Your door was open dumbass, maybe you should lock it next time. Also you're really bad at this entire boyfriend thing." I countered back in a sassy tone. He shot me an annoyed glace and went back to typing. 

"I don't remember asking you out." He retorted.

"I don't remember caring if you did or you didn't." I smiled sweetly back at him.

"Controlling are we?" He smirked, as I nodded my head, smiling when I saw him paying attention to me. . . fucking finally! Only for it to falter moments later when he returned his attention back to his damn laptop. . . um hello? I was here to get some dick the fuck?

"Austin you're always working." I whined adjusting my vanilla colored trench coat so I wouldn't reveal anything that would give away that I was actually almost naked underneath this. 

He waved me off and returned back to typing, I walked slowly towards him, my hand wandering upwards to feel his temperature. . . damn he was hot. . . no literally. . . he was burning up. "Baby you okay?" I asked rubbing the pad of my thumb along his sharp jawline as he nodded lazily. "You don't look so good. . ." 

"You should take a break. . . you're burning up. . ." I tried to pry his laptop out of his hands but he wouldn't budge. Sighing I grasped onto his upper arm leaning down so my cleavage was in his face as he hummed momentarily taking his eyes off of his computer to stare at me. Pig! I snatched the laptop off of him as he whined. "Hey! You don't play fair!" He accused making me roll my eyes and set the laptop down. "Shut up." 

"Take your clothes off, it'll help you cool down." 

"Unless you're gonna get down on your knees and suck my dic-" I gave him a look before he could finish his sentence as he grumbled to himself and took his grey t-shirt off and kicked off his sweats as I picked them both up, walking away momentarily to put them in his laundry basket. When I entered I got a face full of his underwear and I grumbled to myself this time. . . "Cute, Austin, real cute." I praised him sarcastically hearing him snicker to himself. 

"Why are you even wearing that ugly coat?" Austin scrunched up his nose as I fluffed his pillows for him trying to tuck him in his bed but he wasn't having it. He reached for my belt that was keeping my trench coat in place and quickly whipped it off of me making the trench coat open. . . which left me in my sports bra and thong. 

He raised his eyebrows and I stayed still, bent right over him with his pillows in my hand. I felt something against my thigh and looked down and I swear to god I almost jumped his bones right then and there. . . control yourself Isabella! He's sick for god's sake!

"Austin!" I scolded him instead as he shrugged at his now erect, still covered by only one of his thin bed sheets, cock which was poking my inner thigh. "Control yourself." I demanded, continuing to fluff up his pillows and put it behind his head.