30 - "Let's Play A Game."

ACM's POV

Licking my lips I let my eyes trail over Eleanor who was showing of her new sets of lingerie to me. She turned her body slowly letting me see her curves. I wasn't gonna lie, Eleanor wasn't a girl you could lay your eyes on and forget. She was extremely sexy. Her ass was perky in the underwear as she showed it off to my greedy little eyes.

Whistling in admiration she gave me one of her smiles. Slowly sauntering over to me and sitting down in my lap pouting her perfectly pink lips as she cocked her head to the left shaking her tits in front of my face. 

"God you're so fucking sexy." I mumbled biting my lip as I eyed her cleavage making her giggle and wrap an arm around my neck coming forward to kiss me fully on the mouth. I groaned as she started to grind on top of my lap, turning me on. 

My phone vibrated making me break away from her lips as I looked at the screen noticing the notification which said Isabella texted me. Eleanor peeked frowning, as she looked up at me narrowing her eyes.

"You didn't tell her yet?" She asked biting her cheek from lashing out on me, knowing fighting fire with fire wasn't going to get us anywhere.

"No, I can't do that to her." I admitted turning my phone off as I saw Eleanor sigh out in frustration.

"What do you mean you can't do that to her? You flat out told me you didn't want her anymore because she wasn't satisfying your needs. . . Why can't you tell her that as well?" Eleanor argued giving me a pointed look. 

"Eleanor, Isabella's. . . sensitive. I can't just drop a bomb like that on top of her." 

"Why can't you tell your precious little baby that you were with me a few weeks before as well while she was on her period all home alone." Eleanor pursed her lips reminding me of my wrong.

"I can't do that to her, end of discussion Eleanor." My jaw clenched as Eleanor sighed once again.

"Why can't you just tell her you want me now and not her Austin? You said it yourself, she's not good enough for you. I am, why is it hard for you to tell her I don't understand. . ." Eleanor countered back making me angry.

"I didn't say she wasn't good enough for me." I retorted making Eleanor cock an eyebrow upwards.

"Is this some sort of three some game you're playing Austin, because I have other things to do than be messing around with you now. At first I really wanted you and I to work out because I honestly did think we had a chance together but you left me for her. . . And now you're back saying you want to be with me and not her. . ." She glared at me chewing lightly on the inside of her cheek.

fuck, fuck fuck!

"No baby, come on it's not like that. I really do appreciate you, Isabella means nothing to me anymore she was just a phase, and I'm over it. I just can't leave her because she has no one else you know. . ." I soothed, running my finger tips on her bare back.

"So she's like a charity case that you've decided you're gonna help out?" Eleanor grimaced giving me a weird look.

"It is a charity case in a way, the girl has no parents, she has no one left, I'm just helping her out." I chuckled, as Eleanor gave me a satisfied look bringing me back to her sweet lips kissing me again. 

"So where have your brothers been?" I inquired in between her suggestive kisses.

"Mmm, Gio has been getting things in the mail from some guy named Ferro, and Lorenzo has been just wasting his time around, I don't think they're taking their jobs seriously." Eleanor spilled as I nodded, kissing her again but more fervently.