45 - "A Charity Case, huh?"

ISABELLA'S POV

Austin let out a wolf whistle, as he raised his eyebrows doing a complete double take as he saw my outfit

Austin let out a wolf whistle, as he raised his eyebrows doing a complete double take as he saw my outfit. I had a black floor length dress on, as a deep shade of red adorned my lips. Austin kneeled to the ground and made it look like he was worshiping me. I shut the Range Rover's door that Austin had sent for me. Taking a quick second I sweeped my eyes over Austin noticing how fine he looked in his tuxedo.

"Babe stop." I whined as Austin let out a chuckle before getting up and bringing me into a tight hug. A few on lookers stared at us, since we were outside of another one of Conner's restaurants he had recently opened up.

"This is my girl! Whoo!" Austin yelled out, pointing at me above my head as more people turned around to stare at us. A few girls cheered on for Austin as he showed me off to everybody. I even heard a girl ask her boyfriend why he didn't show her off like Austin was doing to me.

One second I was standing on the ground and the next I was whisked away by none other than my man.

"Make way for the Princess!" Austin announced making me smile as I told him to stop, not exactly wanting his behavior to stop.

Austin carried me into the restaurant as we spotted Conner at the front. He threw me a wink and told the both of us to have fun tonight. Austin set me down at the top of the steps where the entire second floor was reserved just for us.

He showed me to a room where a projector was and a laptop was set up. A large table was set in the middle of the room with a candle in the center of that. The lights were dimmed and there were rose petals scattered across the floor.

A large box of pizza was sitting to the side and there were some gelato filled cannolis in a clear chilled box.

"Pizza? Fancy." I teased looking over at Austin who shook his head reminding me that he couldn't cook as well as I could.

After dinner was over and we had desert Austin went over to the laptop that was connected to the projector he started to play a video he had put together. It was our pictures together and off guard pictures of me as his voice was in the background. The video was about three minutes long and when I turned around I found Austin on one knee with a beautiful ring out.

"I know this is all so sudden. . . I've been thinking about doing this for a really long time now, and I decided to do it today. . . so will you. . . marry me. . . and be my trophy wife?" Austin grinned making me shove him back as he laughed before telling me he was just kidding about the trophy wife part.

Before I could give him my answer the music that was playing from the end of the video stopped as Austin's computer screen turned black. Another video was put on which made my smile drop as I frowned.