1 - "Thanks Sweetheart. I'll See You Around."

Squatting down a few more times I looked into the mirror noticing a guy behind me with his phone out at the punching bag section. He was obviously taking a picture of my ass, feeling uncomfortable I pulled down my spandex shorts a bit and grabbed my cold drink, taking a swig of the refreshing strawberry water.

This is what I get for trying to work out. A creepy, yet hot, guy taking pictures of my ass. Wonderful. Turning around I noticed him staring at me, checking me out shamelessly. He was shirtless, revealing his well toned, mouth-watering, eight pack, his skin inked with intriguing tattoos. His shorts hung dangerously low on his muscular hips. Well shit fuck that, he can take as many booty pictures of me as he wanted to. If he talked to me I'd drop my panties right here and right now and ask him to take me...talk about self control Isabella.

As you all can see, I desperately need some Jesus in my life.

My eyes trailed up to his piercing hazel ones as we stared at each other. His eyes twinkling with excitement. The mysterious, yet yummy guy turned towards the punching bag, set his IPhone down onto the table, and put on his gloves leaving me to admire his features. His angel-carved jaw clenched as he hassled around with the bag. Shit his jaw could fucking cut my thighs if he went down...holy thoughts Isabella, holy thoughts. Blocking, and punching, I watched the sweat drip onto his perfectly chiseled body one by one...would he call the cops if I tried to lick him?

His hazelnut brown hair was almost drenched with sweat...sweat that I'd drink because of how thirsty I was for this guy. Another cute guy came walking towards him...he looked like a mini-version of cute boy number one. Shit there's two of them...just imagine how many org- and I think I'll have to go to Church this Sunday so I can wash off my sins along with these unholy thoughts.

I creepily watched them through the mirror and continued to do my squats. Cute boy number one grabbed the towel from cute boy number two and wiped off the sweat from his body (that I would've gladly licked off but I think he would've found it a bit creepy instead of seductive). His chest heaved up and down at a fast pace...wonder if his dick game was that fast...this is bad, I don't even know the guy and I'm already wondering how his dick game is? Jesus Isabella, get a fucking grip on yourself you thirsty whore.

Cute boy number one ripped off his gloves from his hands and opened the water bottle that cute boy number two handed to him. He poured some onto his hair, as he shook it off. A few water droplets rolled down his unclothed body...I wanna be those water droplets...

"Excuse me, Miss..." Cute boy number one called out, snapping me out of my unholy thoughts about him as I turned around. Shit even his voice was perfect. Just imagine him whispering things into your ear as he thrus- okay I need help and fast.

"Do you want this?" He asked smirking as he held out the water bottle making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion wondering why the fuck he asked me that.

"No..why would I want that?" I asked, slightly blushing that he could say anything and my panties would get wet from it.

"Because you've been staring at me for the past thirty minutes." He chuckled tossing me the water bottle as my mouth dropped open a few centimeters. Stupid fucking attractive prick!

"Yes I'll admit I've been staring at you only because you've been staring at my ass for the past thirty minutes. I was trying to figure out if you'd like a harassment file along with some respect to go." I sassed him, fixing my pony tail and crossing my arms over my chest, making my cleavage line more noticeable as he burst out laughing. He took long strides towards me, a smirk enhanced onto his Greek-God like face. His eyes traveling down to my chest, then right back up to my eyes.

"Listen sweetheart, an ass like that deserves some respect I'll give you that. But it also needs some spanking for talking to me like that." He winked, roughly grabbing my ass for a few seconds as I shoved his arm off...missing his touch a few seconds later...okay I think we've all established that there's something wrong with me

"You're disgusting." I almost screamed at the lack of respect this fuckboy had for me.

"I have a boyfriend you asshole, he could kick your ass at any given moment." I lied, as he chuckled as if I had told him a funny joke which riled me up even more than I was before.

"I'm sure he could kick my ass, but you'd kiss it afterwards." He laughed (not even a bit fazed by my fake boyfriend story), running his fingers through his sweat drenched hair.

"You are so...so infuriating!" I yelled, stomping my foot like a child.

"And you're soooo sexy." He moaned, puckering his lips pretending to make out with me...let me tell you guys, it took every bone in my body to not jump on his dick right then and there. Looks like I still have some self control left in me.

"Austin let's go!" Cute boy number two yelled out from the door way. Oh so his name was Austin.

"Aight hold up Conner." Austin held up his pointer finger as if he were telling cute boy number two, who's name was Conner, to give him a minute...wonder what else those fingers could do...

"So what's your name cutie?" He flirted showing off his perfect smile that could make panties drop from a mile away...including mine...but fuck that I wasn't gonna give him the satisfaction of knowing that I found him highly attractive.

"Fuck off." I grumbled, as he laughed once again.

"Feisty are we?" Austin teased, as I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Come on baby, just gimme a name and we can go our separate ways." He coaxed, pouting his perfect, plump, lips a bit.

"Fuck you." I mumbled...fuck me...please fuck me...

"Austin we gotta go man, dad wants us home now." Conner called out obviously agitated that Austin wasn't comprehending what he was trying to say.

"Aight have it your way, I'll find out though baby cakes." Austin grinned squeezing my ass unexpectedly. I shoved his arm away from me and he glanced at me once more then made his way towards the door. Before he could get out completely I grabbed the water bottle that he had tried to give me and yelled out for him to stop.

"You forgot this baby cakes." I mocked his nickname for me and with that I chucked the water bottle his way. I was honestly so satisfied with my throw...until Austin caught it with a smug smile tugging at his lips.

 "Thanks sweetheart. I'll see you around." He waved blowing a kiss my way making my knees weak. Instead of doing something sexy back, I flipped him my middle finger and went back to doing my squats.

Stupid, infuriating, Greek sex god looking, prick!

Until Next Time

-xoxo, A