28 - "Anything For My Girl."

ACM'S POV

"Good morning baby." I murmured, wrapping an arm around her waist as she quietly let out a small hello back. Isabella turned over on to her stomach and I couldn't help but take a quick glance at her ass when I noticed her sweats had a patch of blood on them. Moving back on the bed I looked down at our white sheets where she was laying and a particular spot was smeared with her blood.

Okay what the fuck am I supposed to do. . .

I coughed uneasily, running my fingers through my hair as I tapped Isabella's shoulder lightly making her say something that I wasn't able to hear properly.

"Baby. . . I- um. . . I think you might've started your period. . ." My face grew warm as I heard a small gasp escape her lips. She jumped out of bed apologies slipping through her mouth right and left as I sat on the bed, shirtless, tired, and very embarrassed that I had just witnessed that.

Isabella broke out into tears running into the bathroom leaving me in the bed, confused as fuck. Did I say something to make her cry? Or. . . ?

Deciding to haul my ass out of the bed I went over to the closet and grabbed a shirt. Pulling it over my head I thought over my options before calling up Conner and telling him to grab a few things from the store for Isabella. . . maybe that would make her feel better. . .

An hour later I found myself laying across one of the many couches in our living room. I grabbed my phone from the coffee table in front of me opening it to check the time. Seeing 1:45 pm on my screen I groaned getting up to go and check up on Isabella. She'd been in the bathroom for a bit too long to be honest.

So far I had thrown the dirty sheets into the trash and put on some new ones over the mattress. I didn't want Isabella to think it was a big deal, because quite frankly it wasn't. She just had a bit of a mishap and it wasn't the end of the world. I made my bratty baby some breakfast, and had planned out a nice long day for her, with some of her favorite movies. . . to watch by herself because I had a job to do today unfortunately. . .

"Isabella." I called out her name, knocking lightly against the door of the bathroom. The door was quickly opened as she rushed past me in a hurry making me frown. Can somebody please tell me what the fuck is going on?

"Baby where are you going?" I yelled after her as she ran into the same guest room she ran into last night locking the door leaving me dumbfounded. Once again, can somebody please tell me what the fuck is going on? Fucking hell girls are so difficult. . . They do some crazy ass shit and expect you to know what the right thing to do is. . . like what the actual fuck am I supposed to do in this situation?

"Go away." Isabella demanded as I rolled my eyes at her bratty-self.

"Gattina, come on, open the door. Why are you hiding yourself from me?" I knocked some more, as she let out a muffled scream.

"Why can't you just leave me alone for god sakes!" Isabella exclaimed opening the door in frustration as I gave her a surprised look.