24 - "Baby Just Look Down For Me."

ACM'S POV

The door opened with a thud, as it hit the metal behind it. Slow footsteps was all I could hear as I sat down at the edge staring at the freshly cut grass that was at least 30, 000 feet beneath me. Her small voice called my name out as I sighed looking over my shoulder. Isabella stood there with one foot behind the other as she looked at the decorated table that had silver plates, which were covered, and contained food. She sucked in her bottom lip into her mouth as she stood there not knowing whether she should approach me or not.

I got up, brushing my hands on my pants as I turned to face Isabella. We stood there for a few moments just glancing at each other, before I made the first move to go up to her. Grabbing her hand, I intertwined it with mine as she looked away, a fade pinkish color on her cheeks.

"I didn't mean what I said." I murmured lowly. She gave me a small smile not exactly believing me.

"It's okay." Isabella answered making me shake my head.

"No it's not okay. I shouldn't of said what I said. . . it was wrong of me, and my words were just controlled by Gio told me. I shouldn't of let him get to me. . . you look beautiful in that dress." I apologized making her smile, as she wrapped her arms around me whispering an I love you.

"So since we're already out here. . . how about we sit down and have our lunch that I so graciously prepared for the both of us." I suggested, making her smile a bit more as she took a quick peek over my shoulder.

"You did this for me?" Isabella asked looking at me then the table in awe, as she looked back and forth. Nodding my head yes, she let out a squeal hugging me, and quickly pressed a single kiss against my cheek.

Pulling out Isabella's chair for her, I walked over to the other side sitting myself down. Isabella uncovered her plate and laughed quietly when she saw the spaghetti I had made.

"I tried, alright. . . I don't really know how to cook." I commented with a sheepish look on my face.

"It's okay baby, it's the thought that counts right?" She raised her eyebrow looking at me in amusement. Twirling my spaghetti on my fork I took a small bite grimacing when the overcooked sauce touched my tongue. Grabbing my napkin I spit my spaghetti into it wiping my tongue as well.

Isabella looked between me and the plate of spaghetti, slowly setting the fork down giving me a small grin. I narrowed my eyes at her at least waiting for a bite, as she sighed picking up the fork again. Bringing a fork full of twirled spaghetti to her lips she took a quick taste. Chewing slowly, she met my eyes again giving me a fake smile holding her thumbs up.

"Okay fine you can spit it out." I granted her permission, and without a second thought she spit the chewed up spaghetti into her napkin.

"You know I worked really hard on that." She cooed at me, pouting her full lips, mocking me in a way.

"Babe, it's okay. I mean you tried your best right?" Isabella giggled. I stood up with my hand out as she slipped hers into mine.

"What are you doing?" She inquired, making me ask her if she trusted me or not. Isabella looked a bit taken aback, as she took a few moments to gather her thoughts.

"If trust means you throwing me off the edge and catching me before I fall to my death I don't have any." Isabella replied cheekily making me roll my eyes at her. She's on tumblr a bit too much, or where ever the fuck she got that idea off of.

"Okay you know what just for that I'm throwing you off the edge." I told her as she let out a gasp when I threw her over my shoulder. Her tiny fists pounded my back as she squealed when we got close to the edge, clinging onto me for dear life.

"No, Austin! Please! I hate heights!" Isabella tried persuading me, as I laughed at her childishness.

"Baby, just look down for me."

"No! Austin are you out of your god damned mind?! I'm fucking terrified of heights!" Isabella cried out, the grip she had on me getting tighter.

"Baby, just please look down. I'm not gonna drop you or do some crazy ass trust fall. Just look down, and plus I'm not even standing on the edge." She grumbled curse words at me in Italian before slowly peeking at the freshly cut grass below us reading over the words.

"Are you fucking serious?! I hate you oh my god!" Isabella laughed, noticing my cheesy smile.

"What?" I asked as she laughed some more, nodding her head yes.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend you stupid asshole!" Isabella said, making me grin widely.

I had mowed the lawn at the back of the restaurant writing out the words will you be my girlfriend out with the grass. Conner in return had asked me to borrow my house for some party he was gonna throw later on in the month. If you know me well enough, messy houses is my biggest pet peeve of all time. Once Conner and his dumbass party was going to be over, my house was going to be completely trashed by the looks of how many people he was inviting. The shit I do for this girl I swear. . .

"Now, now, I don't think that's how you should talk to your boyfriend, now is it Isabella." I clicked my tongue scolding her jokingly.

"We already were together, you didn't have to go through all this trouble." I set her down on to the ground as her arms encircled my neck. Her eyes peering up at me with admiration at it's finest.

"I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to. I know you like all this weird girly shit so I decided to do it." Isabella cooed once more planting a kiss on my lips.

"I love you." She stated, as I closed my eyes for a few moments before Isabella spoke up again.

"You don't have to say it back, I don't mind. Don't feel as if you're being pressured into saying it, I really don't mind it. Just say it when you're ready to say it." She explained, before letting me answer Isabella pressed her lips to mine.

Little did the 5 foot 4 inches, pain in the ass, brunette bitch know how hard I had fallen for her the first time that I had met her. She took my breath away, I was taken aback, I was so mesmerized at first sight. It's when I knew I had to have her before anyone else did.

[9/16/16 - 

Until Next Time

Until Next Time

- xoxo A