14 - "Dinner Is Served"

[HEY SO CHAPTER 13 IS PRIVATE SO YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO FOLLOW ME IN ORDER TO VIEW IT DUE TO IT'S SEXUAL CONTENT LOL. (It's Wattpad rules not mine, I'm sorry?) 1.) Follow me  2.) Add the story to your library You should be able to view it then, and if you already follow me just add or remove the book from your library then add it again to your library and you should be able to view it :)]

[Warning: Sexual Content]

[Warning: THEY'RE FUCKING IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU'RE A LITTLE BITCH WHO DOESN'T LIKE SEXUAL ACTS DON'T READ THIS PLEASE AND THANK YOU.] [ps you're not a little bitch I'm kidding lol, don't take offence.]

I continuously knocked on the door rapidly as a tired looking, (also very pissed), Austin opened the door. "What the fuck do you want?" He asked in an annoyed voice, staring at me with a blank expression as he rubbed his eye with his hand. 

"Che cosa hai detto a me?" I crossed my arms over my chest and stared up at him as he gave me a lopsided smile and kissed my cheek muttering a small sorry baby

What did you just say to me?

Humming at his answer I stepped into his house admiring the place. Wow. This mustn't been cheap. Slipping off my shoes, Austin shut the door behind himself as I gave myself a tour as Austin padded behind me, his feet making light noises on the hardwood floor. 

I stopped in his living room about to sit down on his couch, but he scooped me up into his arms making me squeal in surprise, as he carried me up the stairs and I continued to giggle. Austin walked into his master bedroom and forcefully dropped me onto his large bed as I bounced up and down a bit, then threw himself onto me like a mother bear trying to protect her cubs. 

"Austin" I whined trying to pry his hands off of me, as he murmured some words in Italian and continued to smother me with his body.

"Stop being a little asshole, and get the fuck up testa di cazzo." I demanded, as he dug his stubby nails into my waist for calling him a dickhead in Italian making me squirm and laugh out loud. 

"For god's sakes it's twelve in the afternoon wake the fuck up." I tried to move the bed from underneath him making him groan and press his body even more on top of mine to get me to stop shaking his mattress. 

"Gattina why are you here? And more importantly how did you get here?" Austin asked trying to go back to sleep as he cuddled closer to me making me smile and giggle more loudly. 

"Scarlet gave me your address, and because I wanted to watch Netflix and . . . chill" I purred into his ear making him bring his head up and stare down at me with his nose scrunched up.