Found

Delgan Pov

       Looking through the crack of the door, his vision began to adjust to the darkness. The room was barely lit with candles. On the ground, he could see that there were carvings of symbols perfectly alined in a circle while a woman in a dark cloak was slumped over chanting an unknown language. "Ego ab ipso diabolo tenebras evoco et exigo, ut vires mihi subvenias huic claustro" the woman demanded loudly, raising her hands to the ceiling. Her long black hair covered her face. Moving into the room, Delgan could see the woman's body was completely covered in the same runes as the tablet he had destroyed in the ritual room. As the woman continued her chanting, the air in the room had gotten colder, and a rancid smell developed causing Delgan to take slow breaths. "You wouldn't happen to be Sylvie would you?" Delgan said curiously looking at the woman before him startling her. "Mal?" The woman said stunned standing up almost immediately. She lifts her head up staring at Delgan. Her eyes widen when she sees his sword glowing a blinding blue. "Let's get rid of that why don't we" the woman smirked. With the wave of her hand, Delgan's sword was ripped from his hands, and the sickness he felt in the corridor immediately caused him to double over.

      With severe pain coursing throughout his body, it felt as if someone was trying to rip his insides out. He fell to his knees. Watching the woman in front of him take a step closer, a familiar wicked smile formed on her lips. "How do you know my name" Sylvie demanded. Delgan barely manages to musters the strength to respond. "Freya" he choked out. The mere mention of her sister's name fills Sylvie with sorrow and then pure rage. Angrily, Sylvie waves her hand, lifting Delgan up with pure dark magic. "What about Freya? How do you know my sister" she demands again. Delgan's whole body is being racked with pain. He could feel the essence of his life beginning to drain from his body. "She's here looking for yo-" he tried, before getting shot up towards the ceiling. Pinning him with her dark mist she snapped. "Liar, my sister died five years ago! I watched her heart get pierced by an arrow. She died right before my eyes, and before I could do anything they yanked me away from my mother's lifeless body. I lost everything that day. My village, my mother, my sister. They're all dead!" Sylvie yelled.

      The dark cloud tightened around him making it hard for him to breathe. His face started to grow red from the lack of air. "Fine, I will see if your Lying" she grunted. Sylvie sent a haze of black smog to surround Delgan. With no air for support, he silently screamed in pain as the dark mist started to enter his eyes and ears. He could feel her shuffling through his mind, looking through his memories. He had no choice but to watch and relive each moment she revealed in a matter of seconds. Flashes of him as a boy, of him as a teen, and in the military. He strained when the flash of Rose's father came to view. He tried to beg her to stop, but he couldn't find the air. Sylvie raised a brow as the memory went on, flashing forward to Rose, and then Freya. Sylvie gasped. "Frey..." she muttered as the memory showed Freya breaking the barrier around the catacombs. "So that's what happened to my spell" Sylvie whispered. Seeing Delgan's last memory of splitting up from Freya, Sylvie saw enough. Ripping into Delgans mind showed her he was telling the truth, she was alive, and she was here.

      Delgan's face had begun to turn purple. With a sigh, she let Delgan go. His body dropped to the floor. He gasped and inhaled loads of the air he realized he took for granted. In between deep breaths he muttered. "Damn, you and your sister are definitely related" He mused playing off the fact that he almost just died. Sylvie huffed and folded her arms. 'She's alive' She thought to herself while replaying Delgan's memory in her head. Her sister looked different. Tougher. But then again so did she. "Wait if she's here then...oh no" Sylvie's eyes went wide at the realization of the direction Freya could have gone in Delgan's memories. Delgan's face becomes serious. "What? Sylvie what?" he demanded. Sylvie ran out the door towards the corridor. "Delgan, we need to hurry. Freya and your friend are in grave danger" she commanded. Delgan hurridly picked up his sword and followed after Sylvie. He silently cursed at the realization. If he found Sylvie, then they must have found the lich.