Let's Get Moving

Delgan Pov

     Racing down the tunnels with Sylvie just a few feet in front of him, worry starts to fill his body. 'We need a plan!' Delgan thinks to himself before grabbing Sylvie by her arm and turning her to face him. "Wait, we need a plan and we don't even know where to go!" Deglan stated calmly not wanting to anger her. "A plan? Hahaa you think a plan is going to help us fight the Lich?" Sylvie chuckles maniacally, jerking her arm away from Delgan. "I gave up on that years ago, and I got the scars to prove it" Sylvie retorts coldly motioning to the runes covering her body. "I won't allow you to think like that, we both have someone to lose here" Delgan demanded walking past her. "Move your ass if you want to see Freya alive again. We have to keep moving" Delgan added walking down the darkened path. "Keep running that mouth of yours and you won't be alive to save anyone" Sylvie threatened. She shoved past Delgan and continued on when suddenly a familiar pull of magic started to take lead. "I think their close" Sylvie states as she makes her way further into the catacombs. "Are you sure? You must be confused? I mean you have been the Lich's prison-" Delgan tries to finish but could feel the death glare Sylvie was giving him and knew if he finished the sentence he would regret it. "Of course, lead the way" Delgan grumbles following after Sylvie until finally in the distance they could see an orange-blueish light coming from a room down the hall. As they get closer and closer, they realize the light they were seeing was leftover flames from what looks to be a battle. "Holy shit" Sylvie exclaims in disbelief. "What the hell happened here?" Sylvie added looking around the room seeing deep claw marks on the ground and walls covered in black residue and what looks like blood.

     "It was Rose," Delgan says sternly walking over to touch the claw marks. They were still warm. "More like a demon," Sylvie says coldly walking over to join Delgan. "It's not like that" Delgan snaps at Sylvie defending Rose. "Calm down lover boy, either way, your girlfriends nuts" Sylvie flatly added. Delgan rolled his eyes. "Gods you and your sister are so maddening, Rose is my companion. It is my duty to protect her" He insisted. Sylvie raised a brow. "You must have forgotten I went through your memories, I know the truth" she scoffed. Delgan grunted and walked back to face Sylvie, with a straight face he extended his arm. "Well then look again little girl, you know nothing of what you speak. All Rose and I have ever been, is comrades" he challenged. Sylvie met his challenging eyes. "Little girl? You also must be forgetting who just put you on your ass a moment ago" she shot back. Delgan's teeth gritted. "Look, I don't care about the stupid relationship that you may or may not have with a demon. All I care about is my sister. The one that you," she angrily pointed at Delgan "foolishly brought here. If anything happens to Freya I swear I'll.." Sylvie snaps back at Delgan. Annoyed by her threats, Delgan interrupts her. "We don't have time for this!" Delgan yells angrily, walking off. "I need you to focus Sylvie!" Delgan says sternly. She stalks behind him.

    "What are you talking about?" Sylvie asked confused by his words. Delgan groans, "I've seen Freya do it. If you focus enough you can find them" Delgan says calmly with encouragement. Hesitant, Sylvie closes her eyes and focuses on the pull she felt earlier. Flashes of a dark room, and what looks to be a girl trying to wake another unconscious person on the ground come to view. "Please Rose, wake up" the girl pleads, shaking the other one. 'Creakkkk' the sudden sound of the door swinging open spooks the girl forcing her to look at the lich. "I won't let you hurt her" the girl spat at the Lich placing her hands on the ground. Vines with razor-sharp thorns begin to grow from the ground. "Freya.." Sylvie whispers as she snapped back to reality. "I found them" Sylvie announced. She snatches Delgan by the arm and drags him along.