All Part of the Plan

Group Pov

    "My my my did you get enough rest my dear," the lich says coldly, walking closer to Freya and Rose. "Don't fucking move" Freya sneers angrily. With her hands on the ground, she called upon her earth magic. Her vines grow tall and tangle to form a cage around them, protecting them. "You really think that will keep me out?" The lich chuckles as he steps closer. He sends his cloud of dark magic to surround Freya's cage. Touching Freya's barrier instantly kills the plants and turns them into ash. "Death magic" Freya spat, glaring at the monster. "Glad I have your attention" the lich laughs taking a step back. As he speaks, he walks over to the throne in the middle of the back wall and takes a seat. "Since we have some free time, let's talk about how YOU are going to help me. You've met Lilith right" the lich smirked evilly.

      Freya had no time to lose. As the lich turned his back, Freya used her vines to wrap around Rose and carry her as she ran, sprinting for the door. Just as she thought she could get away, she crashed into an invisible barrier that sent her flying back. Rose, in the vines, also gets flown back. Skidding on the ground, Rose tumbles out the vines and roughly slides in the dirt. Freya groans "what the hell was that" she muttered slowly getting back to her feet. She walked over to the edge of the wall. In the ground was an old, ancient barrier spell. This one was way more advanced than the merchant's spell. Freya ran her hand on the wall. As she did, the barrier shimmered and came into view. They were trapped in a huge prism, with no way out. The Lich cackled. "HawHawHaw, you simpleton, did you really think I wouldn't cast an entrapment spell? Hmm, she did warn me you were a little feisty." he mused. Freya gritted her teeth as a light melodic giggle could be heard.

     Sylvie and Delgan run in the Inner sanctum finding the lich sitting on a throne made of flesh and bones. "So about that plan? Anything you'd like to share" Sylvie questioned looking at Delgan. She gestured to a rectangular-shaped prism with a dark mist flowing in all directions where Rose and Freya were being held captive. "Fuck! Fuck!" Delgan huffed. "We need a distraction to give them a chance to break out" Delgan added while looking at Rose. Her head laid on Freya's lap, her skin was much paler than he's ever seen it. "No, Algama- fuck god damn it" Delgan cursed. "Would you stop having a bitch fit and fucking tell me what's going on?" Sylvie demanded looking at Freya's worried expression, the dark prism holding them captive, and what looked to be vines that were decayed and wilted. "We're going to have to work together to get them out," Delgan said forcing his anger to reside. "I don't care if I have to team up with the weakest link I will do whatever I have to, to save my sister!" Sylvie started looking back to the prism.

      "Ahhh finally, now that the rest of my guests have arrived, we can finally get started" the lich mused as a wicked smile formed on his dead lips. "You ready lover boy?" Sylvie added as she raised her hands focusing on the darkness inside of her. She bends it to her will and moves it outside her body. It traveled up her arms and poured dark miasma out of her hands. Delgan looked at her in horror. 'Yea, they're definitely related' he thought to himself as he pulled his sword from its holster. "Let's do this," Delgan said sternly, moving towards the inner sanctum. "Let them go" Sylvie demanded her voice sounding tough when in fact she was terrified. "Sylvie?" Freya gasped, her heart sank to her stomach. It had been five years since that awful day she lost her. She was rendered speechless. Did Sylvie hate her? Does she miss her?