Joining the Party

Freya Pov

     Following the others in the tavern, Freya couldn't help but feel guilty as she sees the pale sickly color and tiredness on the villager's faces while celebrating their newfound freedom. "It could've been worse... they could be dead like the others," Freya thought to herself shaking the memory of the villagers she had killed while fighting Sylvie. "Live with the sins and make up for it later" Freya demanded herself as she made her way to the bar and took a seat. "I'll find their families an-" Freya mumbles, looking at the barkeep in front of her. "Cheer up gorgeous looks like you could use a drink!" Malikai exclaims while slamming two ales down on the bar table snapping Freya out of her thoughts. "Yeah, I'd rather drink with Delgan than with you" Freya scoffs getting up to leave. "Wait! C'mon it's not every day you get to meet a rogue bandit" Malikai exclaimed as he reached out and grabbed Freya by her arm, causing her to stop. "You do realize I could break this hand of yours in five different ways?" Freya retorted smugly smirking at the thought. "Oh I bet you could do a lot of things in multiple different ways and positions" He chuckles raising a brow. He lets her arm go as a light blush crosses her face. "And how many times have you used that on a girl" Freya questioned taking her seat again. "Hmm counting you? I'd say one... cause you're my one and only" Malikai pouted his lips and fluttered his eyes to exaggerate his point.

    He chuckled at Freya's growing redness in her cheeks as he takes a swig of his ale. After a moment he gently placed it on the table and slightly moaned. "Mmm, I bet you taste this good" he smirked, licking his lips. Freya's eyes widened in shock, "whoa.. Wait what? I don't.. I mean.. I don't know... I mean" she stumbles to find her words. Malikai's grin deepened as he leans in to whisper, "I mean I can find out for you if you'd like" he teased. "You know I can literally kill you with a blink of an eye" she spoke in confidence, but her burning cheeks gave away how nervous she really felt by his words. He let out a loud laugh. "Yes yes I know... you know, I'm starting to think that's your way of saying you're totally in love with me... that would explain all the blushing" he mused. Freya gasped. "I do not!" she claims while looking away, taking notice of Rose and Delgan playfully chugging ale down like animals. "Looks like fun right?" Malikai suggests while turning around and grabbing Freya's hand, pulling her out of her seat. "Let's go join the party" he smirks as he drags Freya along to join the others.