chapter 24

In the early evening, Annette is finally taken to the Salone's mansion. That mansion may not be as big as the Evernight's mansion but it is more excessively decorated. This place reeks of money. Even though this is a mansion of a duke you can tell that they have not sent their money on developing their money on their duchy as a good lord do. Although the Salone duchy has been suffering from a severe drought for the past 5 years seating how well the mansion is maintained with all the expensive decore that all are only a few months old. Annette knows that they have not cared about spending their money on helping their people. In fact, it seems that they have more money than they should have. It is obvious that they are earning some money through illegal means.

Walsh takes her to the third wing of the mansion where he resides. Then he explains that the first wing is for the duke and his wife. The second wing is for the next hair and his family, the third wing is for the duke's brothers and their families and fourth is for the rest of his children and their families and the last one is for the duke's concubines. He also explains that she should avoid being seen by the duke as he doesn't like those of the lower class. Especially slaves. So going to the main building and the first wing is forbidden. Then he explains that he has 4 more female slaves that she is going to live with and that he will introduce them to her.

Walsh shows Annette around the third wing to let her know where everything is until finally, she gets to meet the other slaves. As expected all of them are young and beautiful women. And all of them have a dog collar around their neck. The first one is the tallest of them. She has long silky black hair and a perfect body with big hips, a small waist, and big breasts. To top it all her skin is as white as snow and her eyes are like the night sky. Her demeanor is very haughty like that of a highly sought-after courtesan.

The second one is more of the sunny type with a smile that can melt even the most ruthless of men. Just like a cute puppy. Her body is not as great as the black-haired female's but is not something the sneezes at either. She is the shortest of them all and her skin is a little bit tan. Her hair is bronze colored and she has set them up in pigtails her eyes are silver with a hint of gold.

The third one is the tallest but her demeanor is very shy like that of a deer. Her figure is not great but her chest size is the largest of them all the most attractive feature is her face with innocent doe-like eyes and tender lips. She is wearing a pair of glasses and her hair is short and blond. 

The last one is an exotic beauty with brown skin and long dark purple hair set up in a ponytail. Her eye color is green and looks very sexy. Everything about her simply oozes sexiness. But her belly is very large and you can tell that she is at least 7 months pregnant. It seems that this woman is currently his or someone else's favorite.

"Everyone this is Lia your new sister, Lia this is Samantha, Alice, Abi, and Rose. The black-haired one is Rose, the blond one is Samantha, the bronze-haired one is Alice and the last one is Abi." Walsh explains. After his introduction, all of them have a different reaction toward her. Rose looks at her like she is a threat but feigns a smile. On the other hand, Alice's reaction is the opposite. It is like she is welcoming a new sister. Samantha on the other hand has a look of pity and empathy in her eyes while Abi is very indifferent."

"Now you all remember the rules?" He asks

"Yes, master." The girls say while Annette looks confused.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you. It is a tradition that every time I bring home a new pet they will sleep in my room for a month and not be interrupted by my other pets. As you will need some personal training and personal bonding time with your master."

... This man sure has a very unsettling kink, while I do like playing around with others I don't like it is the other way around. Annette thinks.

"Now, little Lia let me guide you to my room." He says as he holds her hand to lead her. Once they arrive he locks the door and tells her to stay still while he walks toward his drawer. He opens it and takes out 2 jewel boxes. One is black while the other is white. Both of them are covered with gems, the black one is covered with blue sapphires while the black one has red rubies. He first opens the white one and shows her. Inside she sees a similar dog color that the other slaves had on them only this one has a different color than what the others have. The others had black colors with a red jade stone as a centerpiece. This one on the other hand is a golden color with a white diamond on it.

"This will be your collar, this collar is saved for my 5:de and final pet. When I was a young boy a fortune teller visited our mansion and he predicted my future. He told me that the number 5 is my lucky number and I need to find 5 things the thing I value the most and the last one must be the most precious of them all. Otherwise, I would bring calamity upon my family. And as it turns out my pets are the thing I treasure the most. I have been waiting for so long to find my 5:de pet that is more valuable than the others and then I found you. A pet is above all others. So this is the collar you will where once you complete your training."

Good luck? to bad for you after all I am only capable of bringing you to your ruin. Annette thinks.

He puts then puts the white jewelry box away and shows her what's inside the black one, just as she suspected it is another dog collar but this one is gray and has no gemstone attached to it.

"For now you will where this, it is your training collar."

He says and. then proceeds to put it on her.