Chapter 58

" Who are you?!" One of the men yells at her. " Little girly, do you want to play too?" Another man says vulgarly as he sees her good looks. While she isn't as good as the girl they kidnapped, since that girl belongs to their boss they can't touch her. Since they can think clearly it must mean that their mana is comparable to Lucia herself as they have a higher resistance. But that is strange since in this kingdom few commoners have mana higher than 100, so that either means that the statistics are wrong or that they are descendants of nobility or are foreigners. But that doesn't matter to her now as she is in too bad of a mood to think clearly. So hearing what they said she smiles at them. But instead of giving it a feeling of joy, it gives it a feeling like she is the devil herself. It is creepy and unsettling. Then she answers them with glee: " I dont talk with dead peapole." Then after she said that she didn't even bother with summoning her swords or even using magic instead she ran forward and grabbed the face of the man closest to her sister and smashed him to the ground so hard that the floor started to crack and his face is so bloody that it is unrecognizable. 

Seeing this Lucia is even more petrified at the bloody scene but for some reason, she can't be afraid of the person who did it. Why is she so familiar? She thinks as she looks at Annette who has now gone on to the next man and is about to break his arm as she stops on it time and time again. Clyde on the other hand has regained his senses and walks over to Lucia to help her. He can feel her God's gift affecting him but he is able to fight it back with his willpower. It really helps to be prepared. If he did not know he is sure that he would be affected, as expected willpower is really a swordsman's greatest strangh. But he knows that he can not keep this up for more than 2 hours. He asks if she is alright and then uses his coat to cover her as her clothes are slightly torn. Then he helps her to walk out of the way. 

Annette on the other hand is now dodging a fireball attack and so instead of hitting her it is hitting the man that she continues to kick on his arm. His arm is not only broken now it is almost separated from the rest of his body. Annette then runs towards the man who shot the fireball and punches him on his stomach so hard that he flies off to the wall spits out blood and faints. Right then reinforcements arrive and Clyde quickly takes Lucia to safety. Clyde decides to only deal with the peapole coming toward them as he knows that he should not get in Annett's way, after all, she is in complete rampage mode so she needs to let off some steam. He just needs to keep himself and Lucia safe and let Annette handle the rest. He will step in if she can not handle it but he doesn't believe that it has gone so far yet. Having personally fought her before he trusts in her strangh. Besides she has not even used weapons or magic yet so there is no way that they are on the same level as her as she can destroy them with just brute force alone. That is to show just how much she looks down on them. 

"Aren't you going to help her?" Lucia asks worriedly. "Don't worry she is very strong, trust in her." He answers her and truth be told he was right. As Annette is not only able to hold her own with a 20 vs 1 battle she is winning by a landslide. A complete bloody massacre. With all of them either losing body parts or being disfigured. 1 down, 2 down, 10 down. All with her just using her hands and legs to fight. The fight goes on for 20 minuit until there is only the boss left, who she has purposely left for last. After all, he said that he wanted to make her sister his wife. After fighting for so long Annette finally calmed down to normal, but thay doesn't stop her blood lust from leaking out. Instead of attacking she decides to take her time. So she walks towards him with slow steps. Making him so afraid that he falls to the ground, in truth seeing her like this is even more scary than when she went on a rampage. During her rampage, they had no time to think but now she is slowly walking toward him it is like he is allowed up by fear like she is the grim reaper herself who is going to collect his soul. When she is right in front of him she stops and stares at him quietly for a while until she crouches down to look at him directly in his eyes.

" Do you know what you did wrong?" She asks him coldly. " I... I... should not sell women." She says completely petrified. " No... what you did wrong is to think of peapole as items." She says and then she picks up a knife that one of the men uses to attack her and stabs him once in each eye and hears him scream in agony for a while before she deals the finishing blow and rips his cheek open where his heart is. Then she stands up and breathes out like she has just finished a hard lecture and then looks towards Lucia. " Are you alright?" She asks. " Ye...yes." She answers. " Um, do I know you? I can't help but feel that you seem familiar. Lucia asks. Hearing this it is like a knife is stabbing at her heart. She has heard Zack mentioning to her about her mysteriously losing all her memories of her but it did not hurt as much as experiencing it in person. But she doesn't show her pain on the outside at all. Clyde is very surprised as Annette explains to him that she is her sister, but he doesn't say anything. But when he noticed Annette clenching her fists in order to keep her emotions under control he could not help but to worry about her.

"Yes," Annette answers. " I knew it but, when?" Lucia asks. " You have just forgotten about me, we have been together until you were adopted," Annette says. " Really, then who are you?" Lucia asks really concerned as she cannot help but feel that something is very wrong and she has forgotten something really important to her.  Yet she can't remember at all. Seeing her worry more about her not remembering her than the bloody scene that she has just witnessed, Annette can not help but comfort her. So she walks towards her and uses water magic to clean her hand. Then she pats Lucia on the head. "Don't worry, I am sure then you will remember me one day," Annette says with a gentle smile, a smile that makes Clyde a little dazed even though it was not directed at him. " Next time have guards with you. It is not safe. Also, dont you know how to summon fairies? Why did you not summon anyone to help you out?" Annette asks.

"I... I can not control my magic yet." She answers very embarrassedly, forgetting to ask how she knows that she can summon fairies as it has not been revealed to the public yet. Hearing this Annette is a little surprised as in the game it is stated that she learned how to summon fairies very quickly. But she did not think too much of it as this is still post game and a few changes to the plot have already happened due to her involvement so more changes may have accrued without her knowing. " Alright, tell me where it would take you?" Annette asks. " Ah, my family is at our summer house just outside the city, it is well known after all it is the Pivory mansion." She says and both Clyde and Annette know exactly where that is. After all, everyone knows where that is as it is a very famous estate. " I will take you there. Annette says. " I will go to," Clyde says. " Thank you," Lucia says with a pure smile that will make even devils soft-hearted. And so the 2 of them escorted Lucia to her summer mansion.