Chapter 29

(WARNING, THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MATURE READERS + 18 You can skip to Annette's pov but there wont be much of this chapter)

"I knew that I was right about you, you are a flawless beauty." After saying that she bends down to kiss her again and sticks in his tongue, exploring evry nock and cranny. At the same time, he strokes her upper body with his left hand until it goes down to her hip and eventually he pulls her skirt up. Reveling her black pantyhose, he slowly pulls it down halfway and starts to rub her panties. Feeling the unfamiliar sensation between her legs she starts to moan even louder so much so that his kissing can not silence it. He then stops kissing her and he goes down on his knees to pull off the rest of the pantyhose, then he processes to pull off her panties with lustful eyes.

"I see that you are still dry, (smirk) well let's remedy that." He says and pulls her legs apart so that he can get in between. After he starts to split apart her folds and starts to lick her. "Ah, ah, no... master...master, ah, it is dirty d...down there." 

"Oh, my little puppy, that's why I am cleaning you." He says as his licking starts to intensify until he finally found her sweet spot where he gets rewarded with a high-pitched moan and love liquid. He slurps it up like water as his tongue goes in deeper and deeper until finally, he had had enough. Then he moves to sitt at the bedside and looks at her messy and breathless look. Her face is a bright pick. Seeing this he feels exhilarated, this beauty will finally be marked by him. " Lia, come here and stand in front of me." 

"Y... yes master." She says as she slowly tries to stand up, and as she feels the liquid between her legs powring down she closes her legs close together so as not to let it pour down. Walsh admires her looks again and he starts to unbutton his pants, letting his hard and stiff manhood out. Seeing this Lia gets even more embarrassed as her face turns red like a tomato. He then looks at her and says:" Come, open your legs wide and put it inside you." 

"Wa...no, I cant." She says turning even more embarrassed. " Lia, it is time for you to pay me back for the pleasure I gave you." "But... but i. cant." Walsh the signs at seeing her reluctance and then pulls her towards him. Then he grabs her hips to put her in the right position and then forcibly pushed her down, his manhood hitting her deepest insides. " AHHHH!" She screams out in pain and she clings to him for stability. He waits for her to adjust for a while as he strokes her buttocks. Once he has confirmed that she is stable he starts to move his hips in circles grinding her insides, He can feel the hole tighten around his manhood making him grunt with pleasure. Lia on the other hand pulls the hair at the back of his head moaning like when a puppy howls. "Now then, Lia slowly lift your hips up and down. Dont let my cock outside of you." He tells her softly. "Yes, master." She answers and dose as she was told. She slowly raises her hips but right now her legs are too weak so she lost her balance. So instead of putting it in slowly, she went down hard on his manhood causing her to orgasm. "Ahaaa." 

"Lia, you are such a naughty girl, do you think that orgasming so soon we will be done."

"N... naughty?, no, I am not!" She shouts in distress. Hearing this he just smiles at her as he starts to move inside her. He starts slowly but soon picks up his pace, enjoying the moment. He has done the deed many times with his other pets but it was nothing compared to this. He has never liked to do it slowly as it would never satisfy his lust. But since his Lia was obviously a virgin he wanted her to get used to it. After all, it would be easier to do it again if the act did not scare her away. But her walls grabbed her manhood so tightly that it almost made him come many times. And hearing her high and sweet moan is exhilarating. So unlike himself, he lost himself with lust, even though he always liked to be in control and tease his pets not giving them what they want right away. So he started to lift her up and down on his manhood slamming her ruthlessly while at the same time he moved his manhood like there was no tomorrow. So even he started to moan highly, lost in the moment like a beast that has not eaten for a very long time. He began to lick her collarbone like a dog and sometimes he even bit her. 

Until he finally came inside of her panting heavily, then after a short rest he pushed her down on the bed on her side and started to pound her insides again, and again until finally, he was too tired to fuck her so he fell asleep with his manhood still inside of her. 

Pov: Annette.

Tch, even though it is an illusion it still makes me disgusted. He is so out of my league, I would not even have sex with him if this was an orgy. Not only is he not handsome enough, but he also can't even please her if they would do it for real as a boy toy. Even that crazy-bastard Alzid would be a much better choice after all as a capture target he must have talent. Not to mention that he is handsome. I really wish that I could control his actions in that illusion so that I could a barely passible sex video. 

Pov: Third person

After she has checked that he really is out cold Annette uses shadow magic to hide her presence as she tries to locate the hidden passage and if not she could explore the main mansion and either find some relevant documents or vocal evidence.