Chapter 36.5 short story part 1

Livesberg research institute is a place where the most outstanding scientists in biology and medicine gather. It is evry pharmaceutical scientist's dream to work here, but they have stringent regulations as only the best of the best are excepted and only 3 people from each country are allowed to join. One of the leading scientists in medicine is famous for only reaching rare and complex to treat illnesses is a handsome young man named Erik Lindson. With his bright blond hair, icy blue eyes, and a very gentle demeanor outside of work he is the youngest and most popular person here. Right now he is sitting inside his lab trying to create a medicine to cure a rare and deadly liver disease, that even if you replace your liver with a healthy one it will only delay for 3 months until it returns. So unless you have the money and resources to replace it you will die in about a week if it has reached the final stages. No one knows how the disease can come back and how to prevent someone from getting it as they don't even know if it is genetic or caused by something else. What is known is that it's not from a bacteria or a virus and there is no proof that it is from a parasite. 

Right now however Erik believes he is not only close to the answer but also believes that a plant named flos igneus is a key ingredient for a suppressant. As its sap had a good reaction when he tested it on a liver they have stored for 70 years at this facility as it turned into a relatively healthy liver for 18 days. The problem is though he has no way to test this out as he has no test subject with the condition. So he can only study the liver they already have with the help of cutting-edge technology only found here can keep it alive and functioning just like it was when it was in a living human being. This liver is what he is researching now wanting to find some clues. That is when his superior walked in, Tu Alfeng. "Erik, why are you still doing this?"

"Because this is something I find very important." He answers not looking away from what he is doing. "Sigh, why though there is no real need to do this kind of recherche as there are only 18 documented cases of this disease only 1 alive today, and no one knows where or he they are she is probably long dead," Tu says. " That's why I am doing this since no one is willing I will do this myself that is what makes it exciting," Erik answers. " Look the council has decided that if you don't make a major breakthrough in 50 days' time they will no longer finance this research and stop paying you until you move on to another project. They think what you are doing is a waste of resources." This news finally makes Erik stop to focus on his work and look at him. "What, why did the council decide this before informing about it? They have never told me that they thought that this project was a waste of time. Besides does this not go against the principles of this institute " No science is not worth conducting!"

" They did contact you many times but you are always to focus on your research that you forget the outside world, so they decided to just hold the meeting without you and they think that it is no point in studying something that goes nowhere when you could something better."

"So you agree with them?"

"... Yes, there are a lot of projects that you can involve yourself in to save many lives, this though, will probably save no one."

"Maybe not today but it will in the future."

"Sigh, alright, alright try to take a break though or you will end up bedridden."

"I will," Erik says and goes back to work. About 4 hours later Erik finally decides to go back to the dormitory and take some long-needed rest. So he walks outside in warm winter clothes as there is a lot of snow outside that it practically looks like a forest Winter dreamland. It is cold but the dormitory is only 15 minutes walk away. He takes the same path as always but something feels of but he could not tell why. It was not until it was too late, he was attacked and druged to sleep by an unknown person and dragged into a van that drove away far from this place.

Once he woke up he was inside a luxurious bedroom with a black and gold theme. As he moves to sitt up he realizes that his foot is chained against the bed with a 2-meter-long chain. Before he has time to process the situation he is in the door opens and 3 people walk in. All of them are dressed in gray suits and 2 of them look like bodyguards. The last person on the other hand is a woman with a very powerful aura with a presence coming for people to bow down to her. Her long red hair is tied up into a high ponytail and her hazel-colored eyes are sharp and sexy. With just one look she commands one of the bodyguards to bring her a chair for her to sit down. After she sits she looks at Erik with a dangerous yet aloof smile. "Gooday to you doctor Erik Lindson, how are you feeling?" She says.

"You, who are you and what's this about?"Erik asks cautiously. "Now that is not what I asked about now, is it? But I suppose an introduction is in order. The name is Rena Litolitch, or my more well-known name the blood maiden of the midnight faction." She answers." Midnight faction, the international mafia group?" 

"Yes," Rena answers. " You what do you want from me?" He asks trying to suppress his fear. "Now, now, while it is true that the way we contacted you is a little... hmm... so to speak disrespectfully, I promise you that this is a deal that will benefit both parties. Well, unless you were to refuse... but I believe you know what is best for you." Rena says. " What deal?" 

"You see I have been made aware that you have been studying certain liver diseases for the past 2 years." Rena stats. "...What about it?"

"Well I need you to find a cure as soon as possible, i will do anything in my power to help you achieve that, unlike those professors back at your working place." 

"... Why is this in any interested to you?"
"Because I am a person with just that condition." 

 "You are?!" Erik shouts with excitement completely forgetting that he was just scared a few seconds ago. This reaction takes her by surprise. "Yes, I have been living with it for 3 years now and have had 12 transplants. Which I find very insufficient and dangerous."

"Can i...?" He whispers. "What?" Right after she asks Erik suddenly sands up with excitement and grabs her hands and looks at her with sparkling eyes. "So can I use you as my guinea pig, studying someone and testing all my hypotheses with an alive patient is so much more efficient than only a half-active liver..." Be continues to rabble on and on like a puppy seeing a bone until Rene had enough so she rises her fist and punches him straight at his beautiful face and shouts angrily at him. " I am not your lab rat!" Erik covers the part she punched with his hand as he lays down on the bed quietly. " Hey, I did not hit you that hard." She complains. Then she hears him whisper something she cants clearly here, "What is it?" She asks with the same attitude and that is when he jumps up again and desperately clings to her hips.

"My queen please punish me again, I love the way you hit me like a lioness killing her prey. Please hit me more, whip me, and ruin me like the dog that I am. Be my one and only mistress and I will be your little bitch slave!!!" He shouts like he is happy on drugs but worse.