I Don't Wanna Gank the Tooth Fairy, Daddy

Note: Hey, my lovelies <3

Thank you, first of all, to everyone who was so kind last week. I appreciated every kind word, especially since I was having a terrible time and just felt really bad about the chapter I was posting. So thank you. You're all amazing.

This chapter kinda fits a ton of requests lol since pretty much everyone on pretty much every fanfic site has asked me for more fluff and more little anna. but it also fits a more specific request by @grayciehope. Thanks for being a sweetheart, and I hope this is what you're looking for!

Also dedicating this in part to @1ipod2 who is just one of the sweetest ppl on the planet and very patiently waits for fluffy chapters amidst all the angst I like to post 😉

Without further ado, Anna is four/five in this one.

I Don't Wanna Gank the Tooth Fairy, Daddy

Anna rolled over and over on the dirty motel carpet until her arm brushed against the nightstand. Then she sat up, her messy baby curls flying every which way.

"Don't roll around on the floor, Rugrat," Dean requested without looking up from his phone. He was pressing buttons, and Anna knew he was in the process of calling their dad.

She got on her hands and knees and crawled over to him. Technically she was still on the floor, but technically she'd also done what he'd asked. She sat back on her heels, grabbed the legs of her brother's chair with both hands, tilted her head back, and smiled up at him goofily.

Dean glanced down at her, shot her a little half smile, and ruffled her already-mussed hair. Then he suddenly sat up straighter and his expression grew somber. "Dad?"

Anna could hear the murmur of their father's voice through the phone, and she hopped to her feet. "Daddy!" she squealed in such a high pitch that the word was barely comprehensible. "C'I talk t'him, Dean? Please, pretty please, wif a cherry on da top?"

"Shh, Anna," Dean hushed, pressing a finger against his lips. "Sorry, Dad. I hear you."

Anna pouted and sat down on the floor again. She started to play with her fingers, making little shapes and linking them together. She pressed her palms against the carpet and started to trace patterns she remembered from the books Dean read to her. She missed their dad, but she couldn't ever get to talk to him when he called. He always wanted to talk to Dean instead of her. She wondered why she couldn't be smart and cool like Dean. If she was a hunter, maybe Daddy would like her more.

"Yes, sir. She's right here," Dean said, and Anna perked up, her frizzy curls flying again. Dean made a sound that was half sigh and half laugh. "I'll let her tell you about it, she's excited."

Anna started to bounce on her butt on the floor, smiling so wide it made her cheeks hurt. "Daddy wants ta talk ta me?" she asked in disbelief. She reached eagerly for the phone when Dean held it out to her. "Hi, Dada!" she chirped into the phone.

"Hi, Peanut," her dad's voice crooned gently. "I hear that tooth is about ready to come out."

"Uh-huh," Anna confirmed happily. "It's so so close. I c'move it wif jus' my tongue!"

She could hear the low rumble of her father's laughter before he spoke again, a smile in his voice. "That's awesome, Sweetheart. You let me know when it comes out, okay? I'll have a talk with the tooth fairy, make sure she gives you plenty of cash."

"Daddy," Anna giggled at her father's silliness. "Da toof-fairy's not real!" She looked up at Dean to see his reaction to their dad's ludicrous suggestion.