CHAPTER TWENTY

"JASPER!" Edward yells in panic at the same time Olivia yells

"JASPER!" Edward yells in panic at the same time Olivia yells. "JAZ!"

Edward throws Bella behind his own body causing her to fall into the table on top of now shattered plates. She gasps in shock from the impact.

Olivia yells in pain as she feels like something inside of her had snapped. "Jasper, please stop!" She begs.

Jasper snarls as he shoves Olivia away with vampire strength and tries to get to Bella. All he could see was red, all he could think about was the bloodlust clouding his mind.

It would become one of his biggest regrets.

Olivia gasps for air as her vision goes blurry. She had been shoved into the stairs and her head was slammed into the stairs. She felt like she couldn't breathe.

"You stupid bitch!"

"No, no, no, no." Olivia begins mumbling to herself as her surrounding seem to be changing around her. She was back in that dark basement.

She see's his face and although she's in horrible pain and everything around her was spinning she pushes herself backwards into the wall, trembling.

Meanwhile Edward and Jasper clash and it sounds like giant rocks smashing into each other.

Not only was his adrenaline through the roof to protect Bella but he swore his whole body started shaking the moment Olivia's terrified eyes met his own. It was like she was pleading with him to save her.

Edward pushes him as hard as he could and Jasper flies back into the wall, but he's relentless. He makes a run for the girl again but both Emmett and Carlisle tackle him from the side and push him into the floor. Seeing them struggle Alice rushes towards the blonde and helps the two hold him down.

Edward slightly snaps out of his violent rage as he hears the familiar thoughts he had heard not so long ago. The memories he had clashing through his head the same night Olivia had tried to jump from the rock between the treaty line.

His eyes find Olivia heaving on her knees, blood falling from her forehead, with one hand holding her stomach and one hand holding her mouth to catch her sobs.

"Jaz... shhh." Alice cooes to the raging blonde as she tries to calm him down. But suddenly, she and the rest of the Cullens stop everything they were doing, their heads jerking to either Bella or Olivia.

Bella looks away from her sister to her own arm. Her head was spinning a hundred miles a minute as she was trying to take in the situation. All because she got a paper cut, everything was ruined in seconds. Her arm had been slashed multiple times by all the broken plates, blood gushed out of her arm, creating a pool of her own blood.

Carlisle runs to Bella's side and she nods with encouragement and a silent plead towards her sister as Edward meets her eyes.