CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Olivia sits up against the headboard fumbling the necklace that now lays around her neck

Olivia sits up against the headboard fumbling the necklace that now lays around her neck. Alice had given it to her when they arrived at the hotel in Phoenix.

She didn't mean to come across as cold to him before they left, but she couldn't help it. Just when she had begun to feel safe and relaxed for the first time in over a year it was all being torn away from her.

"The tracker, he's just changed course." Alice breaks her out of her thoughts. Both Bella and Olivia look at her in confusion. "Mirrors." She mumbles.

Olivia scrambles off of the bed and snatches the complimentary notepad and pen from the nightstand shoving it into the woman's hand.

"W-what's happening?" Bella looks between the two in confusion.

"Jasper told me that when this happens she can draw it out most of the time." Olivia blankly responds, not even giving her sister a glance and instead staring at Alice.

"A room full of mirrors." She continues to speak as she starts unconsciously drawing on the paper.

"Edward said the visions weren't always certain." Bella voices in uncertainty.

"He said if the person changed their minds, the vision changes." Olivia quietly explains, not wanting to interrupt Alice.

"Okay, so the course that the trackers on now is gonna lead him to a ballet studio?" Bella questions with a tilt of her head.

Olivia's eyes snap down to the paper to see that Bella is indeed correct. It was quite familiar actually.

Alice finally lifts her eyes to the two and looks between them with slight panic. "You've been here?"

"We took lessons as kids." Olivia nods.

"The school we went to had an arch just like that." Bella points out.

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Alice questions again.

"Yeah." Bella nods, and right on que both of the girls phones begin ringing at the same time.

Bella is much faster to answer hers and Olivia slowly does the same seeing it's Jasper.

"Jasper." She monotonously greets.

"Olivia." He sighs in relief. He knew she was safe with his sister but the sound of her monotone voice had never sounded so nice. "We've lost the tracker, Edward calling Bella to tell her the same thing."

"Ok..." Olivia responds, not sure what else there is to say.

"You and I are going to go somewhere alone after I come and get you. The others besides Edward will keep hunting. We'll do whatever it takes to make you and Bella safe again." He mumbles.

Olivia grasps onto the necklace and silently nods her head. "Okay."

After hanging up the phone she turns to see her sister silently holding out her own phone for her. "Edward wants to speak to you." She kindly whispers.