CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Olivia pushes her food around the plate feeling absolutely no appetite to eat

Olivia pushes her food around the plate feeling absolutely no appetite to eat. But for Emily's feelings, she tried.

"I don't think he's going to come Liv." Sam says as he listens to the girl sigh for the tenth time in the past five minutes.

"Where could he even be?" Olivia groans. "He's either here or home and he's at neither."

"Maybe he went back to your house." Sam sends her a pointed glance as if to say 'go home.'

Olivia opens her mouth to respond but harsh knocking on the door stops her. Sam and Emily send each other confused glances before he slowly opens the door.

"Is Jake here?" Bella's slightly frantic voice questions.

With out answering Sam turns to Olivia with a deadpanned expression. "Is this a hot spot for the swans now?"

Olivia waves him off. "You know you love me."

He rolls his eyes while Emily quietly snickers from behind him. Bella's eyes dart between the three realizing she wouldn't be getting any answers from them and runs back out the door. The three share concerned glances and Olivia excuses herself and follows Bella out to the truck.

"Bella wait!" Olivia shouts as she slightly gasps for air. Her diet didn't help her health in the slightest.

"I have to go." Bella mumbles, looking almost unhinged.

Olivia eyes her like she's a wild animal and slowly nods her head. "Okay... Okay. I will come with you just calm down."

Bella nods her head but she doesn't exactly seem like she was listening to anything her sister said let alone realized she climbed into the truck with her.

Once Bella starts the truck back up and speeds off Olivia grabs onto the handle in fright. "Bella, where are we going?" She exhales.

Bella doesn't answer, her eyes darting everywhere and Olivia decides to stay quiet knowing she wasn't going to get any answers from her.

As time goes on Olivia realizes she left her phone at Sams and her stomach starts churning when she realizes they've stopped at the cliff. Before she can grab Bella's arm she's already out of the truck and stripping from her shoes and jacket as she walks closer toward the edge.

"Bella you're scaring me!" Olivia grits her teeth as she tries to catch up to her sister. Black dots start to fill her vision from the lack of food and the amount of stress she had from the day.                          

"You won't stay with me any other way." Bella whispers.

Olivia who is panting for air shakes her head and takes another step closer to her little sister. "Bella, what on earth are you talking about? I am not going to leave you?"

Olivia's eyes widen as her sister keeps mumbling but realizes she was staring at the space beside them rather than to her. She hadn't realized how much Edward leaving had truly affected her sister. Bella places one foot over the edge and Olivia panics and grabs her arm, attempting to pull her back. The black spots in her vision start to enlarge and as Bella pushes forward and over the edge Olivia faints, falling right with her.

"Come on, Liv!" Paul grunts as he pushes his hands as another chest compression. He had been doing it for the past ten minutes with Jacob and Bella desperately watching from beside him. His heart was hurting, his wolf screaming at him to save his imprint.

Jacob and Paul had seen the two girls bodies falling from the Clift and immediately ran into the water to save them. While Bella had obviously not received as much damage the younger swan was extremely confused. She was so concerned with Edwards ghost that she never even realizes her sister was with her. Not until she saw Paul coming out of the water with Olivia.

Olivia gasps as a mouth full of water is vomited. She continues to cough and heave for a couple minutes with Paul squeezing her in his arms. "Thank god." Paul whispers into her hair with a lone tear falling from his eye.

"What the hell just happened?" Olivia groans, rubbing her temples.

"You fell into the water..." Paul whispers, glaring at Bella. He knows the girl didn't jump. But Bella had admitted to doing so purposely herself.

"She'll be alright." Sam says a few feet away from the girls. Olivia lifts her eyes to meet his and he nods with a soft smile, his way of showing her he's glad shes okay. "Get her home. I'm heading to the hospital. I'll meet you there."                 
Both boys nod as she jogs away.

Olivia looks to Paul in confusion and he sighs. "Harry Clearwater had a heart attack."

"Oh my God, does my Dad know?" Bella questions.

"He and my dad are both over there." Jacob nods.

Bella and Jacob stand and are about to walk away to take her home but she stops and glances back at her twin sister. "Olivia... Are you coming?"

Olivia glances at Paul and back at her sister. She knew if she went home now she and her sister would have a similar argument to the one they had last night but this time concerning Bella. And frankly, after nearly dying she decided she just could not handle that at this moment. Olivia looks to Paul for permission. "I'm gonna go to Pauls for the night." She softly responds.

Bella opens her mouth to protests but acknowledges that maybe her sister needed some time away from her and to think she couldn't blame her. "Okay."

Once they walk away Paul lifts the girl bridal style and slowly brings her to his silver truck, settling her down in the passenger seat.

Olivia sits on his couch with a blanket wrapped around her. They both take turns taking a sip out of the bottle of tequila after the long day. Paul knows Sam expected I'm to meet them at the hospital. Harry was apart of the tribe long before he was born but he couldn't leave Olivia in this state and he knew Harry would prefer he take care fo the girl in stead of him instead. He wasn't sure what he could do for her so when she grabbed the bottle and took a sip he figured there was no harm in indulging. After today she deserved it.

"Liv, are you okay?" Paul questions, an upset expression on his face. He was a shifter so it wasn't easy for him to get drunk but they had been sipping for quite a while and while he was not drunk he was slightly tipsy. "You almost died today, it would be reasonable for you to be shaken up."

Olivia opens her mouth to respond but gets choked up and immediately begins crying. The alcohol on top of everything that happened today and even these past couple weeks just becoming too much Paul pulls her into his lap and she buries her head into his neck holding on for dear life. "I fainted. I started seeing black spots and then her foot went over the edge and I knew I had to stop her so I g-grabbed her arm and then everything went black." She hiccups.

He rubs her back. "It's not your fault, Liv. She's obviously not right in the head right now and you couldn't stop yourself from fainting. You were stressed and... malnourished."

Olivia simply leans more into his chest and lays there for a couple minutes before sitting up in his lap. "Thank you... for always being there to save me." She whispers, the air around them tense as they realize their position.

Paul stares at her, glancing down at her lips. "Always." He breathes out.

It's silent for a few moments. Olivia wasn't sure if it was because of the alcohol or the fact she just almost died but she smashes her lips onto his own and he is quick comply. He pulls her as close to him as possible and she moans as he moves down to work toward her neck. He picks her up and walks them into his bed room as she wraps her thin legs around his waist, he kicks the door shut behind them. Moans and thuds are heard from the bedroom for the next couple of hours.

A/N: COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER