Three

Reid's chauffeur drove passed through the gates of Golden Skies Academy

Reid's chauffeur drove passed through the gates of Golden Skies Academy. The Range Rover parked in front of the Trident Hall, along with all the other expensive cars. Even though 10 years had passed, the academy still looked the same.

"Sir, Charlotte wants to remind you to come back with a potential girlfriend. She doesn't want you to die alone," The chauffeur said, his phone in his hand. Reid rolled his eyes, adjusting the bow tie that sat around his neck. "Tell her to fuck off,"

He opened his door and stepped out, soon making his way to the building. After going through security, he finally found himself at the Reunion. Dozens of people surrounded them, people that he remembered even though it had been a decade. It was crazy to think the kids were now married, or parents. There was a live band playing classical music as waiters passed around champagne and appetizers. Golden Skies was the #1 Private Institute in New York, the students and former students were treated like royalty.

"Reid?" He heard his name being called, and he turned around, coming face to face with Jasmine. "You son of a bitch!" She cursed before pulling him into a hug, as he chuckled.

"I called you every day and you never responded," She said, flipping her braids over her shoulder and crossing her arms. "Come on Jas, that's not true. I responded when I could. I was very busy in Italy. Not as busy as you because you're getting married in three weeks," He said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Your wedding couldn't come at a better fucking time,"

"I don't give a fuck if the timing is hard for you. You'll be there," She said, smiling to herself. "It's in Dubai, Reid. I'm gonna shake my ass on a yacht in Dubai,"

"Is it isn't the famous Italian painter who is also the youngest self-made billionaire!" Riley and Tiffany exclaimed, before pulling him into a hug.

Suddenly, the newest Prada heels clicked effortlessly on the expensive marble sending chills down Reid's back. Not many people could cause a room to silence itself with just their presence. He was mesmerized again, he knew the aurora of command and control Diana Samuels had. She didn't ask for things—no, she took them. It was no secret, the guests were ogling her beauty. She always knew how to make an entrance. After grabbing her sunglasses and placing them on her head, Kenneth walked in behind her, placing a kiss on her temple.

Plenty of people surrounded her, hoping to catch another conversation. They were all impressed with what she had done after high school, and they knew the power she held. They wanted to be associated with it. She was the IT girl of the academy, and was the Defense Attorney of New York. She even married the Mayor of New York city, this couple was the epitome of control. Reid looked Kenneth up and down with dark eyes, who the hell was this man and how did she fall in love with him? What did he have that made her say yes?