Four

Diana Samuels ran her hands through her blonde hair as her earrings glistened under the dim light

Diana Samuels ran her hands through her blonde hair as her earrings glistened under the dim light. In front of her was the biggest piece of meat she had seen and she wasn't talking about the filet mignon on her plate. For the last hour, she had snuck glances at the man she'd thought she'd never see again, studying him. In the last 10 years, he had become even more handsome, something that Diana didn't know was possible.

Even though she was the Defense Attorney married to the Mayor of New York, Reid always visited her in her dreams. Surely, she believed she had moved on from him years ago but that didn't stop her from dreaming about him. She didn't understand her feelings, she thought she had grown from the young girl she once was but it's clear, she had some type of feelings for him. Diana thought that once she was married, she would forget about him, but that wasn't the case.

That was terrifying to her. It was why she avoided him, she never showed up to his parties in Italy, she never returned his calls or his letters, and she didn't invite him to her wedding. It may have been a little dramatic but she couldn't handle seeing him. It all didn't matter because here he was, dressed in one of the newest designer tuxedos wearing a Rolex that was more expensive than the house he grew up in.

"This is nice, look at us all reunited after all these years," Lucas said, as the group continued eating the food that was served. "It's great finally having Reid return to America. It seemed like he was always busy with this and that,"

"I would have come back for certain circumstances," His deep voice entered her ears and she felt her throat tighten. Suddenly, her eyes narrowed, as she kept playing with her salty pasta.

Certain Circumstances? She felt her shoulders drop. Shit, he knew about the wedding.

"I understand some of us have failed to catch up so why don't we all go around and say something about us that has changed since high school?" Riley asked as the group agreed. "Alright, I'll go first. After I graduated, I realized I wanted to open a jewelry business. So that's exactly what I did,"

"Oh shit, I've been meaning to ask you where you got your jewelry all night," Jasmine said, tilting her head.

"It's Authority Jewelry and I've gotten a lot of exposure. Just last week, we were in Forbes as 'One of the Best Newest Jewelry Brands," She said, with red cheeks. It was no secret, she was sensitive talking about her business. It was her baby.

"Congratulations. That's amazing," Diana granted her a smile, placing her hand on Jasmine's shoulder.

"Serious, that's incredible. I'll buy some necklaces for my family," Tiffany promised. "Yeah, so that's my story. Who would like to go next?"